Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) (75241 Views)

When You're A Die Hard Fan / He Is Truly A Good And Heart Minded Man / Egba Descendant Union (EDU) Condemns Demolition Of Ijebu Igbo Primary Health Cen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by DannyJ19(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
person mama ... cool
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by uncleabbey(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Omo ina
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by efilefun(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by dessz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
boring stupid post

Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Devane(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by sundilazo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
New school sango....d return of sango
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
she fvcking with her lungs if she doesnt knw
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by lilybonny(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
LOL, jazz @wrk tongue.
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Life4Varnity: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
And you will see them on Facebook with the caption

Don't judge me

Only God can judge me

Slay baby
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Orpe7(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by deolu2000(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is that dry ice or shisha is now being smoked in cups?
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Vizzim: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Badoo ọmọ mushin....
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by multicolored(f): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don't even understand what is happening in the pix.
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
steppin:
Wasted life.

Wasted life u say? Do u know what the successful men and women today have done in their youth? Don't be surprised some people like this actually become more successful than the so called saints. I would rather date a decent girl that has experienced a lot in her youth and knows the difference between good and bad than a matured lady that doesn't know how a night club looks like. Trust me those ones are the most dangerous and vulnerable.
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
slawomir:
the girl have joined badt gang
abeg i no understand. What is she doing
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
They always claim that shisha is not bad. its just the fruity and juicy smell they like but unknown to them, the smoke coming out of that shisha can kill the lungs X10.

Kontinue in Patience Jonathan voice.
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by qeezyfeezy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Water don pass qarri
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
sad
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
greenhulk:

[s]Wasted life u say? Do u know what the successful men and women today have done in their youth? Don't be surprised some people like this actually become more successful than the so called saints. I would rather date a decent girl that has experienced a lot in her youth and knows the difference between good and bad than a matured lady that doesn't know how a night club looks like. Trust me those ones are the most dangerous and vulnerable[/s].
Trash!

4 Likes

Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Ace4Khalifa(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2017

I came to read comments and nothing more. grin
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by aydebug(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
As If His Watching Smoke In Mortal kombat

Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Proffdada: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Solid carbondioxide used for chilling her drink subliming
Harmless undecided
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by ritababe(f): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
bbbabes:
Ritababe
lol
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmm this one is intense shocked nawa oo.
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by LaRochelle(f): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don't understand. What's the picture about? What's she drinking?
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Illiterates in this thread condemning her have never seen a smoking cocktail before.

You can tell who has never left their village/are still children.

Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Bonnywest: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
End time ladies
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
what happened...is she burning her face on purpose of she's inhaling smoke?

because i am not understanding
Re: When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) by Yoyostic: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
If she is inhaling shisha,then thats equivalent to 100/200 cigerates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016/2017 Nigerian Army Regular Recruitment Intake Form (76 Rri) Is Out / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video / Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.