Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) (79925 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nofuckgiven: 12:24am On Feb 10, 2017
But why are they ugly? They be Afonjas? tongue
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by samdeyking01(m): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2017
kokoA:
For her mind now her guy na musician undecided

U dy beef ni?
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by smark61: 12:38am On Feb 10, 2017
samdeyking01:

U dy beef ni?

No e dey sarden tongue
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by MayhorE(m): 12:38am On Feb 10, 2017
undecided lesson to learn
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Amidu93(m): 1:33am On Feb 10, 2017
[i]This girl resemble girl wey her father na Pastor oo
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by uzucuzu1(m): 1:49am On Feb 10, 2017
Why una no dey show when he goes to toilet...nairaland respect yourself ooooo

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Pearly255(f): 2:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Nice one kesh, that means you're simple.. She get wife material package.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Xbursta(m): 3:44am On Feb 10, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
Another thing, this pic supposed to make classy baes, slay queens understand that this is the kinda girls male celebrities choose to settle down with

not u "hoes"grin

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Skookum(m): 5:05am On Feb 10, 2017
I beg how is this one news
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2017
If she is truly Lil kesh girlfriend therefore she suit his life lemme ask many of you and i want answers can you guys marry harlot as wife and can you girls marry womanizer as husband i wanna know oh

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by endeedike(m): 6:15am On Feb 10, 2017
yes he is...and you are a nobody

kokoA:

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Mattex001(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2017
She looks decent! Plus no make and she's still looking beautiful, then what if she uses ?!

Give them a break please... grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Sicillian: 6:40am On Feb 10, 2017
kokoA:
Lol... b4 nkor?
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by oribi(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2017
This is a meaningful front page topic i guess.. angry angry angry angry
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by AstuteAyo(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2017
adesammy1:
The babe looks too innocent for him
. The moment the slayMama lacks wife materials🙏
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Handsomecole(m): 7:18am On Feb 10, 2017
This is a lesson to all these make up infested crazy girls who believe in nothing but make up and sexy clothing.
Guys are getting wiser these days, we only need such girls for parties and maybe sex dating.
Kudos to all the make up free girls who believe in simplicity and modesty.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
How did dis one get to front page? B sad
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Mariojane(f): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
I didn't even see the girl's eyeballs sef undecided

abi the love blind her ni grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by akblings(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2017
So someone cannot kiss in peace again?...
And see as de babe dey smile anyhow
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by SeniorZato(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2017
Why is the guys hair dirty
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Dindondin(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2017
adesammy1:
The babe looks too innocent for him
how do you describe an innocent girl?
cos she's not with heavy make up?
have you seen what she wore completely?
Like the downward part of the dress
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2017
Pearly255:
Nice one kesh, that means you're simple.. She get wife material package.
eh eh!!!u na human reader??
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2017
What a thread.

Money makes men act f00lishly. Majority of those hailing this guy here would never allow their wards do such and upload same on the social media.

I'm surprised that no one is concerned about what these rich kids do online.

The two juveniles look 17, in fact I'm sure that girl isn't 17 yet.

This is shameful really.
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by rocknation62(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
Another thing, this pic supposed to make classy baes, slay queens understand that this is the kinda girls male celebrities choose to settle down with

not u "hoes"grin
She's so Natural,NO MAKE UP,NO EYE LASHES like Mammy water,NO OGBANJE hair...#SheIsAwifeMaterial#
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by dview001(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2017
safarigirl:
lol....na people like you dey marry olosho pass. Dey there make dem dey deceive you, mumu tongue
@least she's marriageable u can neva get married...carnal hole of a pussy
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Goldenheart(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Haters everywhere
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by brunojnr(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
mke d niggur find betta babe naa...dis 1 ugly naa undecidedmke d niggur find betta babe naa...dis 1 ugly naa
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Augustap(f): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
I seriously don't know what is wrong with nairaland, how does this help the country.
BTW were they supposed to exchange blows/slaps or have a prayer session... How everything becomes a post baffles me....I aff tire

Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
That black necklace she deh wear looks like the thing babalawo gave her to charm Lil mesh

lil kesh is really in troublegrin
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by dacblogger: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by barallanee(f): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmm,she's kul ok,sum are saying she is local bt she is her self.... Y'all expected to see a gal with loads of makeup on her face and hips looking sexy and all dat...dats fake
Re: Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:
Jacksparr.0w127
good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.