Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (60813 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by msqtahir: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
No I cannot comprehend! d weight is just too much for me to believe that human can actually deliver it. Have a through look, please.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by msqtahir: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
No. I cannot comprehend! d weight is just too much for me to believe that human can actually deliver it. Have a through look, please.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by franklingud(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Very disturbing and gory too.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by ola1982(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
shocked

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Never knew that affordable Always pad prevented ladies from getting pregnant, I use to think it was for sanitary purposes alone and not as a contraceptive as the lady in question is insinuating.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Strange if true
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
ehie:
Doctors scan you thrice during pregnancy at 3 ,months,6 months and st 8 months for breech. Secondly if u are due or over due and the baby doesn't come out,they recommend cs.its all lies
Did you see where she gave birth? Deff she does not attend any antenatal in regular hospital. Yes, sometimes pregnancy can last that long. But it isn't common.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
I think it's high time the security agencies in Rivers State arrested the so called evangelist.

I saw with eyes, somewhere at Igwuruta Ali community hall where a woman allegedly gave birth to a tortoise... courtesy of his evangelical outreach

I am very very serious about this.

He should be held accountable for the misfortune of those 'innocent' women.

all these end time pastors eh... in fact let me shut up before their mumu followers will come and start wagging their fingers

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by VcStunner(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
eezeribe:

Trying to sound smart.. Both your logic is one sided
am glad it could serve as a stimulant to your well balanced logic (we are yet to see). I don't try to sound smart bro, it's either I sound foolish or the opposite, and both is purely deliberate smiley
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by fakati(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
How,
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
deedeemob:
Beats my imagination, this is not possible in any way....... How nah undecided

Pls check the internet/youtube etc. It's past the 100th incident. So many such things happen and very possible.

Women giving birth to aliens, snakelike creatures, animals with human head etc.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dear God, please remove foolishness and superstitions from the hearts of my people.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by hay123: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
This will be good for pepper soup come on guys
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by goldedprince: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
i always said that the highest yahoo boys or girls are naija pastors , evangelist or what ever you call them
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by aydebug(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Haa Haaa Haa, For God Sake.

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by RetroBoy: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
ANIEXTY:
And sombody will say powers don't exist, please i would like them to explain this !
It is not possible.
This picture has been around for a while

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Kunlexic(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
end time things
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Such things should be happening in Kenya, Zimbabwe and Ghana, not in Nigeria
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Atheist can explain what happened.Waiting for response.

Right dude, I'll give you a response. Don't worry, I do not plan to comment on the terrible state of your brain, though it's frightening. I come in peace.

So then, yeah, I'm an atheist. Honestly, in accordance with your prognosis, I have no explanation for such a miracle. It's beyond human reasoning - that's courtesy of the mysterious ways in which God works, right?

I'm amazed, as well as amused by the rapidity with which you nutty lots use other people's stories to demonstrate the inscrutability of your God. Yes, yes.... Both in heaven and on earth, likewise in worlds in-between, his ways are ineffable. Let me not dispute any of this.

However, when your wife gives birth, and the nurses, in connivance with the doctor, surreptitiously steal your baby, then the doctor approaches to bestow upon you the most extravagant and luxurious shock, in that moment in time when you're already feeling the greatest amount of joy and happiness, only to "slaughter"(!) you by informing you that your wife has given birth to a goat! I hope you'll believe such a "miracle"..... I really do hope you'll take that moment to contemplate and acknowledge the inscrutability of God's ways..... I'm positive you'll remember that God operates in mysterious ways...... I'm confident that your rational mind will not start screaming "BULLSHIT!!!"
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ajepako ma nika o cry cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
holamiday:
1. Who saw the woman being delivered of the goat?

2. Has it been confirmed it's a goat? Has the cellular and DNA structure of the peculiar child been studied to certify it's a goat?

Any which way, the last thing I'd do is believe this.
it appears ure new in africa... specifically Nigeria
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2017
How is this possible?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians can be very rétarded.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by imitateMe(m): 2:24am On Feb 08, 2017
hakeem4:
Ewwwwwwww so she carried a goat in her womb for 9 months

Baba kamoru has been playing with her life
2 years

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by fof1: 3:50am On Feb 08, 2017
VcStunner:
This one is strange.
As much as I don't believe the crap, I give them kudos for "thinking" in that direction. Now gentlemen, let's wait for the Pastor that will claim the miracle wink
One thing you all must know is that even the God of creation made it impossible for human sperm to fertilize a goat egg.

KEEP ON DECEIVING URSELF,PLS.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by nwosu1982: 4:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Very big lie, nothing like dat happened. It was goat dat gave birth to prematured goat. Lie lie
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by BOMBEATZ(m): 4:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Con Art
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Goat
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by airprinz(m): 4:52am On Feb 08, 2017
blood of Zechariah
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:25am On Feb 08, 2017
Ah for this my area wey cow hatch from chicken egg
My sdde strong pass that side
Gullible ppl its not possible
If its true then there should have been a video or pic but here we see a goat and no woman in sight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.