Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Writers Wanted - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Wanted (543 Views)

Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. / Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria / Article Writers Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Wanted by AlphikkaTech: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Time Express Integrated Services is looking to hire journalist/writers...please email your cv to info@alphikkatechnologies.com. For more information call 07015981761 (We will receive your calls between the hours of 9.00am and 3:00pm)
Re: Writers Wanted by BiafranBushBoy: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
AlphikkaTech:
Time Express Integrated Services is looking to hire journalist/writers...please email your cv to info@alphikkatechnologies.com. For more information call 07015981761 (We will receive your calls between the hours of 9.00am and 3:00pm)

Mtcheewww/...

After you guys will be looking for who to exploit!

undecided
Re: Writers Wanted by AlphikkaTech: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Mtcheewww/...

After you guys will be looking for who to exploit!

undecided
Thanks for your comment but the vacancy is not for people without 'tact', we are looking for people who will be able to interact politely and appropriately with our audience.
Re: Writers Wanted by BiafranBushBoy: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
AlphikkaTech:

Thanks for your comment but the vacancy is not for people without 'tact', we are looking for people who will be able to interact politely and appropriately with our audience.

Do I look like someone who will send an application to you?

I know how much I pay my writers! and I want all forms of exploitation to stop!

You will now ask them to write 1000 words and pay them 400 naira or 500 Naira..

Bullcrap!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Write And Re-write Your Articles / Book Publishing Company In Nigeria / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.