Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face (27969 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by shamecurls(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
From protest against the government to lashing-outs amongs celebrity and fans!

Buhari`s head must be very strong
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by kerryjossy(f): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Some of us here criticising tuface for backing out have never contributed to this society in any way. Being threatened by those in power is no child's play.

It was a wise decision.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by dabrightt: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
espionage48:
Nigerians always blasting as if they are dynamite.

Today is my birthday!!! wish me luck pals.. I don't need likes because likes can't add to my account
I click unlike
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zeusdgrt(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2017
Foolish pple.Gordons said d truth,d idiot 2face sit down house after making mouth even other artist.So if police shoot pple die 2face go come send video say he was crying seeing d protest?Idiot foolish 2face
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by castrokins(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Live Picture From Gordons' Home

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Airforce1(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Mean comments up there
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by dabrightt: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2017
D downfall of every careless man begin in a minute....immaging when millions of nigeria swear nt to laugh to ur irrelivant old commedies.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by morbeta(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2017
myners007:
Questions that need answers;
(1) Did Gordons intentionally insulted Tuface or was just joking?
(2)Is Tuface an Illiterate or a literate person?
(3)why would Tuface instigate the masses on protest only for him to back out citing security concern?
(4)Would Nigerians ever forgive Tuface of such act of cowardice?

Tuface is the key used to unlocked the door of severe pains and anguish Nigerians are going through. He voiced it out and I will forever respect him for that. This dude is the only celebrity who is not showcasing his wealth on the media.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2017
lol 9jarians no get chill at all... guys dey vex! Gordons u brought this upon urself, take it in good fate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Though Tuface messed up, Gordon's don't have any right to insult him. He can never achieve half of what Tuface achieved for himself and Nigeria.

How exactly did Tuface mess up?

He initiated the process but back out when it was being turned to a 'political rally'
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by TinaAnita(f): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2017
The "Illiterate" word is what pisses people off. If he had called 2face a coward no one would cry foul
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by harrygold: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians are always in the lookout for a target to vent their inexhaustible anger and blame their woes on.pmb was the usual victim but during his absence they got to make due with any hapless victim.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by MizAijay(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2017
And this Gordons must really think he's funny. Words are like eggs, mister-I-am-more-literate-than-Tuface...
Look at his ugly annoying beards sef #YDS.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by dapolaw(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Let me school you, Tuface is not an illiterate. He is an icon in his career
myners007:
(3)why would Tuface instigate the masses on protest only for him to back out citing security concern?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by jodeci(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2017
With his dry jokes,left alone,no one will ever buy his dirty jokes
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by jodeci(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2017
With his dry jokes
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Rozaay: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2017
TPAND:
Nigerians shouldn't be criticizing Gordons. It's quite amazing we throw our fences in support of such colossal act of cowardice by Tuface.

Nigerian youths wake up. Why is it that we never learn in this country. Some persons are still seeing Tuface as a hero and omniuntouchable. Abeg make Una park well. Tuface deserves what he is getting.

Lest we forget, Gordons made a good point
oga Tuface doesn't owe you anything, he's a citizen like you and he has his right to back out of whatever he feels like,

So your anger should be channel to the right source.

Tuface himself has been a blessing to Nigerians over a decade, he made one mistake and you're all over him as if he's responsible for your hardship. Mtchwww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Rozaay: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Foolish pple.Gordons said d truth,d idiot 2face sit down house after making mouth even other artist.So if police shoot pple die 2face go come send video say he was crying seeing d protest?Idiot foolish 2face
Tuface doesn't owe you and your family anything idioot, go out there and do your duty as a citizen,

Maybe if your father had initiated a protest in his days we won't be in this mess today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Gwan2(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2017
TPAND:
Nigerians shouldn't be criticizing Gordons. It's quite amazing we throw our fences in support of such colossal act of cowardice by Tuface.

Nigerian youths wake up. Why is it that we never learn in this country. Some persons are still seeing Tuface as a hero and omniuntouchable. Abeg make Una park well. Tuface deserves what he is getting.

You and Gordon are Agbayas.......I followed the akwiya just to throw in my insult to him and immediately unfollowed the BUFFALO coz he is not worth it.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by bamosagie(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2017
myners007:

1, Yes Gordon intentionally insulted Tuface
2, Tuface is literate
3, Like GEJ once said ''no ambition is worth the life of a Nigerian'' it will be foolhardy for Tuface to ignore the claim that a section of the society is planning to hijack the protest and cause mayhem. by withdrawing from the protest he nutralized their plan as their would be no scape goat to be arrested in the event of trouble.
4, Tuface appealed to the conscience of Nigerians, he sensitized the citizens to their civic right and responsibility, gave them a platform to say something to the government of the day. he is not an opposition politician seeking to score political point, he is an artist that suceeded in appealing to the conscience of the society and they were moved to carry on with the protest without him.
Tuface cannot be called a coward in my book, but a sly achiever who suceeded in carrying out his plan with his adversaries ( the Owoseni's, the blackface and others) as alibi.
Tuface is what Michael Jackson referred to as ''smooth criminal'' and I mean that as a compliment.

All those shading Tuface in articles and on social media should please tell Nigerians
Where they were when;
i) Fuel price was hiked
ii) when Nigerian were/are been stiffled with tax
iii)when corruption is swept under the carpet by an anti-corruption government
iv) when budget was/is padded
v) when Nigerians are murdered extra judicially by the armed forces, para military organizations under this regime
vi) when Nigerians are murdered in cold blood at Agatu, Southern Kaduna, Plateau etc
vii) and @ other instances when our collective fundamental human right was trampled on.

What did they do? what happened to their voice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by CaptPlanet(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2017
TPAND:

And you have done exactly what for the country?

Na only for nairaland you dey call nigerian youths.....

Go take several backseats jor
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Gwan2(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
charles009:
Why criticising gordon, tuface is a coward, he deserves whatever he gets.
Who is more of a coward, you that barely feed and can't organise a street protest within ur vicinity or someone who organise a national protest and back out cause of the collateral damage that might accompany the protest? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by rickyrex(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
myners007:

Nice questions you asked... But the little protest held on monday, did you my chance join any?
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by barrysome001: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
espionage48:
Nigerians always blasting as if they are dynamite.

Today is my birthday!!! wish me luck pals.. I don't need likes because likes can't add to my account
May you from today be an example of what God's mercies,favour and grace can do.
I wish you success! Happy Birthday, where the ''parrie'' @?
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
I just learnt two things from this thread.
1. Nigerians are blasting Gordons real hard, and
2. Most Nigerians using Instagram lack the ability to spell correctly. I took panadol while trying to decipher their cryptic messages.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Hakeem3(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
myners007:
u ar such a big ignorant fool.. answer ur irrational questions ursef..
if Nigerians are ever angry wit tuface day wouldn't even mind insulting Gordon's for his senseless comment.. tuface is a legend.. at least he initiated d protest he was ready to go through with it except for d fact dat his life was threatened nd he was not ready to leave his little kids behind for people like u who would turn deir back wen d battle line is drawn..
who are u to cal him coward wen u ursef u r d bigest coward waiting for tubaba to help u air out ur own problem.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by SamConquer(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
myners007:
My Friend,will you just shut up!!!na 2-Baba born you?You that is not a COWARD you should have go and continue from where He stop na...Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by SamConquer(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zudozz: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
I knew it was wrong to call him an illiterate.. for what na? If he apologizes maybe lets all forgive him but him Bleep up. becos him get plenty ways to express d matter without call him an illiterate..Him Gordons which school dem go?..Patapata he go ekpoma or abraka go do confra n comedy from school come out dey lucky. which kind literate him be if him no know how to say d right thing at d right time?
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please can Gordons call for protests and back out like 2Face did.

Can those and that mumu professor and dark face calling 2Baba names call for protests and Back out as well if they know they are educated?

#ISTANDWITH2BABA

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by mamatayour(f): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dem dey take 2face matter renew dia popularity cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by donsteady(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
kidman96:
Nigerians are so s stupid ... it was neither a joke no a an insult...it was a complement. I blame Gordons for apologising. if they are so dull not to understand wat he posted then they can fvck off.

" tuface is the only illiterate musician who can sing good music". bunch of hypocrites. them think sat tuface go dash them money.

I feel say illiterate na person when no fit write or read even in his/her language. so you want tell e say 2face no sabi read?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo In New Lovely Pictures / I Have Never Done Runs – Blessing CEO / The Headies Awards 2015/2016 Full Show [part 1 & 2 Videos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.