Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Ministry Of Communication, MTN Saved Little Girl With Heart Disease - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Ministry Of Communication, MTN Saved Little Girl With Heart Disease (7542 Views)

11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ministry Of Communication, MTN Saved Little Girl With Heart Disease by Blurryface(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:

Next time, Immediately you re banned, go to your profile and rub a white handkerchief on where its stated that you have been banned. After you have done that, I will tell you what next to do.... Its so potent that it takes less that 24hours for it to react and you will get confirmations.

I dont need it. I saved some MB's while on ban.
Re: How Ministry Of Communication, MTN Saved Little Girl With Heart Disease by euchariadavid(f): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
They try...
Re: How Ministry Of Communication, MTN Saved Little Girl With Heart Disease by mrmofasa(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is just one girl out of a multitude. I do not see the need to blow any trumpets.

Why stops MTN Foundation from working with the government and invest in the manpower and facilities to help conduct such surgeries in Nigeria.
In the time being, work with Kanu Heart Foundation or any other Heart Foundation, do a triage and save lives.

Now that will be something.
Re: How Ministry Of Communication, MTN Saved Little Girl With Heart Disease by Mayor38(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
nenergy:

Nice. I met an upcoming artiste yesterday and I promised to help him find promotional links. Please what's your website/blog?
www.beautifularewa.com and i have links to more than 30 other entertainment blogs
Re: How Ministry Of Communication, MTN Saved Little Girl With Heart Disease by Justiceleague1: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Badtman:

team nairaland ex convict

Welcome grin

birds of a feather flock 2gether..... grin grin
dem chop beans taya lolss grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Remedies To Get Rid Of Diarrhea / Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop? / 10 Home Remedies For High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.