Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know (4137 Views)

"We Are Coming To Snatch Una Husband & Bfs"- Toyin Says With Her Cross Dressers / 6 Cross–dressers In The Nigerian Entertainment Scene / Cross Dressers Fashion Battle: Bobrisky Vs Denrele Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know by jaelz(m): 5:53am On Feb 08, 2017
1.) Pels
Yea o the beautiful man i mean beautiful no be mistake who is a beauty and skin care expert and bleaching guru is definitely gunna have a spot on this list because of the fact that he bleached, wears mostly women tops and the way he poses when taking pictures

see pics below:

cc: lalasticlala, seun, onila, prettythicksme, farano, mynd44

1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know by jaelz(m): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2017
2. Denrele
Now this the weirdest on the list from his naked seductive nightgown poses to his bleached skin to his high heels and funny looking dresses this popular Soundcity presenter is sure to be on the list...

source: www.jaelziselowo..com

see pics:

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know by jaelz(m): 5:59am On Feb 08, 2017
3. Benson Okonkwo
The 2015 sexiest Nollywood actor is sure a weirdo on the list from his gayish feminine poses to his weird heels and topless pictures to his braided hair and weird mascara is definitely gunna make him appear on the list

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know by jaelz(m): 6:05am On Feb 08, 2017
4.) Bobrisky
Yes o the self made celebrity is definitely the most controversial on this list for the fact that he totally dresses like a woman and bleaches his skin to look a white person his postures in Pictures also tells a lot about him not to talk of his heavy makeup

see pixs:

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know by jaelz(m): 6:11am On Feb 08, 2017
5.) Prince Uzoegwu
This controversial stylist is uhmmm should i say the dumbest on this list as his still so full of pride in himself one who has put naked pictures all over the Internet and always snapping himself in pants i mean weird and funny looking pants...
see pics:

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know by Lunaxskin: 7:01am On Feb 08, 2017
I still can't get my head around homos. is it sexuality, Nature or Plain Choice. Guess there is a lot to learn. I will fold my hands and see where this will lead to in. nigeria.

This ladies clearly out do the "normal specie"

The greatest love of all is to be yourself.

happy veiwing

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Expose Massive Cleavage In Braless Outfit At An Event, Fans React / Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun / PHOTOS Of Shirley Frimpong Manso & Ken Attoh,jackie Appiah, Majid Michel & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.