Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun (4136 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back / I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth / Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by lacemose(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Many play in the safest way ever, but a lady chose to go to the extreme to catch fun for herself.

She was captured as she climbed the edge of a mountain without anything holding her and moved to the tip.

Any small mistake she makes will lead to her going down the mountain without surviving, but she took the high way down.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/rough-play-lady-sits-on-edge-of.html

1 Share

Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by lacemose(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Watch Video Here>>>
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
There must have been a rope tied around her waist. Cos there's no way she wouldn't slip off the edge.. .

Trust social media, they won't show that side.

4 Likes

Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by IamD18: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
If olosho dey get mind stand for road for midnight dey look for stranger wey go carry her go house, then this is nothing to be shocked of.

10 Likes

Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by Hhansome(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wetin concern me??
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by neolboy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dangerous game season 1 episode 1
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by Assurance001(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Who snap am?

1 Like

Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by LearnITsmash(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
I love the white people, they are always doing the unthinkable unlike the scared black people grin
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by JAOS(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
if she falls the white will say she was not careful,but if its black they will say the gods are not happy

2 Likes

Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by lacemose(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
JAOS:
if she falls the white will say she was not careful,but if its black they will say the gods are not happy

Lol...ah swear
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:
If olosho dey get mind stand for road for midnight dey look for stranger wey go carry her go house, then this is nothing to be shocked of.
Word!

1 Like

Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by Simplecity(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
LearnITsmash:
I love the white people, they are always doing the unthinkable unlike the scared black people grin
you goan dorrit na ..... Audio lionheart

1 Like

Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by cRobo: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have done more daring stunts than her

Jump out an helicopter in 2009 without parachute

I know fools will ask me if I survived
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by TradingBinary(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
cRobo:
I have done more daring stunts than her

Jump out an helicopter in 2009 without parachute

I know fools will ask me if I survived

You done eat full belly that is why
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by cRobo: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
TradingBinary:

You done eat full belly that is why

You won't understand the fun in that

Trust me
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by morley411(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Even with animals that's why they end up bringing into the world diseases that can't be cure
Re: Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun by morley411(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Even with animals that's why they end up bringing into the world diseases that can't be cure

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: See The Record Bbnaija Just Broke Internationally / Tonto Dikeh Releases Brand New Sexy Pictures / Mercy Johnson Talks About Her Growing Up Poor, Before Acting Changed Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.