Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) (66043 Views)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / RMD Celebrates 33rd Birthday Of His Son / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
He forgot to add: drink schapp and eat starch as a typical Urhobo man.
HBD daughter
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
irynterri:
the kids are from his first wife who happens to be late now before he married jumoke
Not true. His former wife and late publisher of classique magazine( May Ellen Ezekiel MEE) bore him no child.
Before settling down with AIT presenter Jumobi Adegbesan, RMD was known to have fathered two sons .( even before he married MEE). This is the first time he is going public about the existence of this very daughter.
Whether biological daughter , step daughter or adopted daughter ,we will soon know.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by amicable09(f): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
4tune490:
C dem husband snatcher. If dem catch
Hahahaha. Which person own I snatch? cheesy Abeg o, allow me to love up crush on a fine man with baritone voice tongue
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
BEENUEL:
very confuse right now

But baba celebrated 16th wedding Anniversary with his boo? So what's the 30th child birthday about.....maybe adopted sha
His first wife died years ago. He had older children with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
amber222:

late wife's daughter. jumobi is not his first wife

Oh,
Tot so. Tnkz for updationing me grin

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by martineverest(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
SWG25:
So he had her when he was 25?
is dat bad?
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
amebo101:
Actor, politician and lawyer, Richard Mofe Damijo, took to his IG account to wish his daughter a happy birthday. She pretty lady turned 30 today and he celebrated her with these sweets words;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQOH37hlHaL/?taken-by=mofedamijo

Happy Birthday daughter dearest, @msyembra it's been too long ago I was 30 and right now have no clues about being 30 but I am proud of the woman you have become and I am very thankful that you have it all together and can handle anything life throws your way. You already know how much I love you and how I'll do anything to ensure you're alright but like the typical Urhobo man that your daddy is, I can't wait to meet that special someone, shake hands, size him up and see if he deserves my baby girl but hey, no pressure...(subtle pressure). God bless and keep you today and always my Onome, keep shining and soaring baby girl.

See her photo below

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WyjH5Cfdg9E/WJrRSScVo_I/AAAAAAAANEA/qfql-w1fczYA-_HdhaM5cXg52F8qYR6KgCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

Source:http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/rmd-celebrates-his-daughter-as-she.html

she ugly die!
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by shedy03(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
typical African father.lolx.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Ugly girl competing with Linda Ikeja as veteran spinsters.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by irynterri(f): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Marotzke:
Not true. His former wife and late publisher of classique magazine( May Ellen Ezekiel MEE) bore him no child.
Before settling down with AIT presenter Jumobi Adegbesan, RMD was known to have fathered two sons .( even before he married MEE). This is the first time he is going public about the existence of this very daughter.
Whether biological daughter , step daughter or adopted daughter ,we will soon know.
wow,I had no idea
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by irynterri(f): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Marotzke:
wow,I had no idea,thanks
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by SWG25: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
martineverest:
is dat bad?

It makes me feel bad. I need to get a woman pregnant
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
sauceEEP:

Her mavro is still frozen....
yeekpa...pause mode hook her cheesy
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by glossy6(f): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2017
BEENUEL:
very confuse right now

But baba celebrated 16th wedding Anniversary with his boo? So what's the 30th child birthday about.....maybe adopted sha

He had those kids even before he married May Ellen Ezekiel (MEE) or so I think. He got married to Jumoke (AIT Kakaki) after the demise of MEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by loosecanon50(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Mo we dey talk truth when we see am...the girl worwor ooo, no wonder she take style cover her face with im attachment
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by wizjid69: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2017
onexile:

Abeg make we dey talk truth some times na! That girl is ugly. Very very ugly!

Take am easy bros. No be all the time we dey fine for photo...but you talk true sha.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
irynterri:
wow,I had no idea,thanks
Before marrying RMD, MEE had a daughter who should be thirty now or thereabouts. That step daughter may actually be this lady.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by blank(f): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
BEENUEL:
very confuse right now

She is the daughter of his first wife. His first wife is late. She was the star before RMD became a star.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Rayd502(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=BEENUEL post=53522571]very confuse right now

But baba celebrated 16th wedding Anniversary with his boo? So what's the 30th child birthday about.....maybe adopted sha[/quote maybe the child he had with his Late wife May Mofe Damijo that died of fibroid complications years back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by blank(f): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2017
Marotzke:

So not true. Onome is the only daughter and child of MEE.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by buchilino(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2017
EVEN WITH ALL D MAKEUP N ATTACHMENTS, U STILL UGLY.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by HungerBAD: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2017
modath:

Are you serious?? shocked ... You thought Mofe is Eyimofe?

This is MEE's daughter I guess? RIP to her..

Yes i think so too.

3 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by kingsilly(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2017
amicable09:
Boy!
So my crush has a daughter this grown!
Even older than me... Chai!

I repent.
Let me go and look for my mates tongue
Happy birthday Onome, keep doing your Dada proud as we wait for the special someone cheesy

From ...
Your daddy's sugar girl grin

See dem Small Chops sad angry
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by nigeriafarmer: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2017
BEENUEL:
very confuse right now

she is the daughter of his late wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2017
blank:

So not true. Onome is the only daughter and child of MEE.
The question is? Is Onome, biological daughter or step daughter of RMD. No one is contending that MEE was her mother.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by theway83: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2017
she still think about it.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by nigeriafarmer: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2017
bestman09:
Is she the daughter of MAY ELLEN EZEKIEL, late wife of RMD?
yes

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by nigeriafarmer: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2017
thorpido:
The kids are from his player days.
his late wife
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by amicable09(f): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2017
kingsilly:

See dem Small Chops sad angry
Sea am, ancient of days tongue
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by cerowo(f): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2017
IYANGBALI:
she is damn too ugly
Suite yourself
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by vabok(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2017
So sweet...
Re: RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) by mickeymimi: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2017
Nairalanders sabi insult pple sha !!!.......in fact their insults na grade one... smiley

Beauty attracts the eye......but personality captures the heart

HBD.. Hope u find Mr Right soon wink .. so daddy too can become a grandpa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.