Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) (32582 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] / Photos From Yvonne Jegede And Abounce Kunle Fawole's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by alfa2016: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Actress Yvonne Jegede and actor Kunle Fawole aka Abounce son of Late Bukky Ajayi today had their court wedding.

The couple had their traditional wedding over the weekend, and if you missed it please read HERE.
The actress just shared the photo on her page with the caption :

'And it is done. #thankGodforabeautifulday'

Big congrats to the couple!

http://mojidelano.com/2017/02/its-legal-first-photo-yvonne-jegede-and-kunle-fawoles-court-wedding/

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by softwerk(f): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2017
grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by softwerk(f): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Congratulations Yvonne!!!

If you really want your home to work, please keep your family life private lipsrsealed

Learn from the likes of Tontolet, Tiwa, Jenifa, Ini Edo, Chiege Alisigwe, Ayo Adesanya, Monalisa Chinda, Chika Ike, Stephanie Okereke, Lola Alao, Agatha Amata, Laide Bakare, Regina Askia, Eucharia, Kate Henshaw, Shan George, Stella Damascus, Jackie Appiah, Juliet Ibrahim...... cry cry

The list is endless!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
smiley

Wait wats d title of this MOVIE? Actor and Actress getting married sad
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by Tomasboy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
The guy second at the right though. . . Looks like Odaran undecided in Yoruba movies
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by NkayTiana(f): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ok almost ftc

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by wonuade(f): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
love love love Yvonne just naturally beautiful and cute.....pray your marriage last a life time *simplicity*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by jonbat(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Buhari before you die come and free Nnamdi KANU, otherwise the flocks called the lost tribe of Israel,will be in disarray again, before they find their selves in Cotonou just as they appeared in Nigeria some centuries back
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by Hitdata2: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cute
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by Aliyu333: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
In Celebrity marriage most often than not, the question isn't whether or not they will divorce, the question is when will they divorce. Well for record sake, I hope this one is an exception.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by dacovajnr: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
JazzMan don old! See MILF Bimbo Akintola kiss
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by GodwinTobi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
The guy look happier.... in his mind * the bleeping for her dis night no be small* I need enjoy small be we divorce.... lols
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by cosby02(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
My advice to the bride in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by annexworld(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Happy for them.

Say your mind on the issues affecting Nigeria's educational issue. Say it now on [url]forum.insideeducation.ng[/url]
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by LaRochelle(f): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please, someone should help me answer my questions. Why does everyone do his/her court wedding in Ikoyi Registry? Is it the only registry in Nigeria or is there something particular about it?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by rossyc(f): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
This Ikoyi court don hear am sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by oshe11: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Zombies belike President is Missing chilling in UK n u r wedding fa
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Reminds me of when I will get married
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

If you really want your home to work, please keep your family life private lipsrsealed

Learn from the likes of Tontolet, Tiwa, Jenifa, Ini Edo, Chiege Alisigwe, Ayo Adesanya, Monalisa Chinda, Chika Ike, Stephanie Okereke, Lola Alao, Agatha Amata, Laide Bakare, Regina Askia, Eucharia, Kate Henshaw, Shan George, Stella Damascus, Jackie Appiah, Juliet Ibrahim...... cry cry

The list is endless!
www.imjobless.com
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by annexworld(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
softwerk:

The list is endless!

Nice advice

Say your mind on the issues affecting Nigeria's educational issue. Say it now on [url]forum.insideeducation.ng[/url]
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by datola: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
That Alhaji looking man in green agbada looks like Bishop Oyedepo. And the madam in green too like Mrs Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by Mrmaxxwel(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
H
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by efilefun(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jazzman Olofin
Tomasboy:
The guy second at the right though. . . Looks like Odaran undecided in Yoruba movies

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by WHOcarex: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
The guy can laugh for Africa
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by pussypounder(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
wink wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by pussypounder(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
rossyc:
This Ikoyi court don hear am sha..
I want to teabag your mouth and I will not mind going balls deep on them sugar walls wink

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
She always behaves like a village girl
Re: Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) by Alexk2(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
I wish we can say yours is different for once in a long while...you guys can proof us wrong.

Btw., this ikoyi court and premises don reach to be a tourist Centre/national monument..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous / Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.