Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice (1727 Views)

Give Blogging Tips To A Novice Blogger / Learn Web Design & App Development LIVE On Whatsapp. / Want To Learn Web Development, But Confused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice by Carmal90(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls where can I learn Web design and development,
I mean where I can develop a site and be able to maintain the site, either WordPress, blogger drupal, joomla and all the rest..

But am a novice
Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice by TaiKuun(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Carmal90:
Pls where can I learn Web design and development,
I mean where I can develop a site and be able to maintain the site, either WordPress, blogger drupal, joomla and all the rest..

But am a novice
Thanks
Free? If not free, send me a message on whatsapp
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice by Swagahyk(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
I started self web development training some weeks ago, and I have made some progress so far. You can do it if you have the ability to learn from video tutorials and PDFs. There are numerous of them out there.
Am almost dine with HTML/CSS. Soon will start JavaScript.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Black Friday Deals 2017 For Bloggers? / Need To Buy / How To Win A Car In The New MTN App Developer's Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.