Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Can One Become A Pilot Without University Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can One Become A Pilot Without University Education? (578 Views)

With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / University Education In Nigeria NOW Is A Waste Of Time. My Opinion / Ilesa Prison Prepares 30 Inmates For University Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Become A Pilot Without University Education? by VeniJu: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello house. Good day... I have this neighbour who always dreams of becoming a Pilot. According to him, his dreams of going to higher institutions were shattered when he lost his dad who happens to be his source of education. He was able to finish his secondary schooling but couldn't afford a university education due to the high cost. Now, fast forward to five years, he still dreamt of achieving his ambitions.
When he asked me, i simple told him that i can't say for sure, but, i can guarantee him that becoming a Pilot is as expensive as living life itself.
Any hints, ideas or opinions?
Please, share.
Re: Can One Become A Pilot Without University Education? by kabrud: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yes, just the way u can make an omelette without breaking the egg.
Re: Can One Become A Pilot Without University Education? by slimmdree(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
YES he can

1 Like

Re: Can One Become A Pilot Without University Education? by Udoka89: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yes u can but probably not in naija.

1 Like

Re: Can One Become A Pilot Without University Education? by d33types: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
VeniJu:
Hello house. Good day... I have this neighbour who always dreams of becoming a Pilot. According to him, his dreams of going to higher institutions were shattered when he lost his dad who happens to be his source of education. He was able to finish his secondary schooling but couldn't afford a university education due to the high cost. Now, fast forward to five years, he still dreamt of achieving his ambitions.
When he asked me, i simple told him that i can't say for sure, but, i can guarantee him that becoming a Pilot is as expensive as living life itself.
Any hints, ideas or opinions?
Please, share.
You cannot afford university education, then it's aviation school you can afford? Even the average family cannot afford aviation fees.

Btw, you don't need to attend a university first
Re: Can One Become A Pilot Without University Education? by VeniJu: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
d33types:

You cannot afford university education, then it's aviation school you can afford? Even the average family cannot afford aviation fees.

Btw, you don't need to attend a university first

First, i'm not the one. Secondly, i've told him i have no idea, but i know it's expensive.
''A man of Ambition is capable of anything.''

(1) (Reply)

Obey Your Parents Or Follow Your Passion? / Online Survey (questionnaire) / US Based Nigerian Student Wins Student Presidential Election At San Diego Univer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.