Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid (1364 Views)

I Want To End My Career At Atletico Madrid - Chelsea's Morata / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses / Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid by nery4u(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
ALVARO Morata has told Real Madrid he wants to join Chelsea, according to reports.

The Spanish striker is said to have contacted Blues boss Antonio Conte over a Stamford Bridge switch next season.

This comes after the 24-year-old told pals he prefers Chelsea over Arsenal.

Conte has been eyeing £50million-rated Morata as he looks for a new striker to bolster his front line.

Morata has found game time hard to come by in the Spanish capital and wants regular football elsewhere, according to Spanish media outlet Diario Gol.

The Blues failed in their bid to sign him last summer, with Real demanding £67m for the Spain star at the time.

Should Real allow Morata to leave, Conte would sanction the sale of Thibaut Courtois to the La Liga giants.

And now that Los Blancos’ transfer ban is over, Zinedine Zidane would be more willing to offload a wantaway player and replace him with someone else.

Morata’s arrival could spell the end for Diego Costa.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/im-joining-chelsea-morata-tells-madrid/

Re: ‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
When there is 4-4-2, Costa nd morata

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid by kheengjay(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
DoctorJosh:
When there is 4-4-2, Costa nd morata
broz u no we tried 4-4-2 in the past n honestly speaking we saw hell ...... 3-4-3 is the way to go n morata isn't a top class player compared to aguero who plans to leave man city..... prefer we go after him instead of morata

just saying
#mjay
Re: ‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid by QDSG(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
idea morata
Re: ‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
kheengjay:

broz u no we tried 4-4-2 in the past n honestly speaking we saw hell ...... 3-4-3 is the way to go n morata isn't a top class player compared to aguero who plans to leave man city..... prefer we go after him instead of morata

just saying
#mjay
Well you are correct, aguero is way better. But if we were to sign morata and still retain costa i think conte will want to go back to 3-5-2 he used at juventus..with tevez and lorente..something similar..
Though i doubt chelsea will retain costa this summer.
I rather prefer aubameyang..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome To Davidotoki's Blog: OMG!! Qatar Spending $500m A Week On World Cup Inf... http://davidotokiblog..com/2017/02/omg-qatar-spending-500m-week-on-world.html?spref=tw
Re: ‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome To Davidotoki's Blog: Good Bye!! Lahm Confirms He Will Quit Bayern Munic... http://davidotokiblog..com/2017/02/good-bye-lahm-confirms-he-will-quit.html?spref=tw
Re: ‘i’m Joining Chelsea’ – Morata Tells Madrid by Chikelue2000(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
DoctorJosh:
Well you are correct, aguero is way better. But if we were to sign morata and still retain costa i think conte will want to go back to 3-5-2 he used at juventus..with tevez and lorente..something similar..
Though i doubt chelsea will retain costa this summer.
I rather prefer aubameyang..
for me its Costa or Aguero, Auba n Morata r not dat strong for a striker

(1) (Reply)

The Three Kings: The Next 3 Global Sports Superstars Of Nigerian Descent / Picture Of Romelu Lukaku Medical At Old Trafford / EMIRATES CUP: HT Arsenal 2 Vs Benfica 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.