Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer (1121 Views)

How To Succeed As A Freelance Graphic Designer / What Programs Do I Need To Know To Be A Web Graphics Designer? / As A Senior Creative Artist I Do Web,graphics,3d Animation,videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer by DualCore1: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
Yeap I need someone who can deliver at a phone call's notice. Please show me your works.

Please note i'm not looking for a Flash designer, i'm not looking for a web designer.

What I need is someone who can work with a layout that I have already modeled. Just do the graphics (should be very clean and professional) and send just the PNG or PSD file. Would prefer PNG so I can edit to my satisfaction. (I can close my eyes and work with Fireworks, I cant do anything too well with Photoshop that's why I'll prefer a PNG over a PSD)

Please show your works and hourly charge here, no mails.
Re: I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer by emmakc(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2009
I guess you can also check here http://graphicspalace.com
Re: I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer by dodo10: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
call 08035057766 for more discussion on it or email poposhinshin@yahoo.com
I can use png format for you
thank
Re: I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer by DualCore1: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2009
dodo10:

call 08035057766 for more discussion on it or email poposhinshin@yahoo.com
I can use png format for you
thank

Your works please. Attach some stuff i can see.
Re: I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer by sylvelity: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2009
Re: I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer by Kemjisuper(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2009
www.kemjisuper.faithweb.com, kemjisuper@yahoo.com, 08036755096

If graphics props are your basic need for your site (.png or .jpg) I'm sure I'd be able to help.
Re: I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer by 9tLecturer: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2009
@sylvelity

what happened to the graphicspalace site, all of a sudden the former template is gone, all maya posts are gone shocked shocked

please can you find out?
Re: I Need A Freelance Web Graphics Designer by sylvelity: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
@9tLecturer,

I was trying to get your yahoo ID to contact you to let you know the latest development the website pass through,
I am very very sorry, we upgrade the website for your own good and for the good of others that is viewing your article you post,
then we lost all the file and even membership details,

I am so happy that we are back now and sure we are better than before this time we have Backups File, I promise you that wont happen again,
Go now and Register and Join us again,

Thank you for understanding

GraphicsPalace.com

(1) (Reply)

December 2009 Recruiting! Graphics People Oya Ooooo / I Need To Hire Panasonic Hvx200 (p2) Camera. / Cinema 4d Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.