Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is 15 Not To Young For University?. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 15 Not To Young For University?. (2047 Views)

UTME 2019: Best Student In 2019 JAMB Is 15-year-old Ekene Franklin / Apply For University Of Sheffield Dan Walker Journalism Scholarships, UK / Apply For University Of Leicester (UK) Centenary Scholarships For African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is 15 not too young for the university?, I think nigerian universities should put age limits,A 15 year old who goes by the name Ari Nze was admitted into faculty of law at university of Calabar, I think it's wrong.

Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by optional1(f): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
15??

are you sure he is not lying abt his age?
When did Nigeria uni start admitting teens??
Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nope.

If a 2year old can become a member of MENSA, then I don't think a 15-year old is too young for the University
Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
15 is okay.
i got admitted to a uni at 14 but turned it down.
Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
What I feel is wrong is you uploading the picture of a minor, mentioned his name and drag him into an unnecessary online banter. You could always initiate a debate without dragging the boy's picture and Name into this. Pls delete his Picture and Name.
Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by MzDeeb(f): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
I don't think its wrong.. All you need to look out for is the level of maturity in him.. You will be surprised that he will be much more matured and intelligent than the so called 18yr old pple..
Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by babyfaceafrica: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2017
MzDeeb:
I don't think its wrong.. All you need to look out for is the level of maturity in him.. You will be surprised that he will be much more matured and intelligent than the so called 18yr old pple..

I got admitted into the University @ the age of 15 and graduated at 19yrs..I graduated with a first class as well.. Not trying to boast just wanted to give you an example.

Most of my classmates/colleagues were and are still amazed by the level of my maturity and wisdom

kindly take down his pics.. It's not cool @ll.
lolz..hmmmm
Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by babyfaceafrica: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Yes and no...depends on a lot of things...some 15,year olds are mature to go to university while some 18 year old are not...not really an age thing.but then I know for a fact that in most federal schools in Nigeria ,they won't accept anything less than 16.although during my time at unilag some people lied( forged birth certificate).unilag takes such things serious!!
Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by Fuadeiza(m): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2017
The people above me have said it all.... It depends on the level of maturity... When i was in 100l going to 200l .. One of the best in my department was a 15yr old boy...
He is intelligent and mature... Age has nothing to do with intelligence.... Just that some schools dont accept student below the age of 15......wink
Re: Is 15 Not To Young For University?. by Eleniyan15: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Wrong in Nigeria universities,they are easily manipulated.

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University(ABUAD) Commisions Nigeria's First Planetarium / Latest Airtel Codes For Cheap Browsing And Cheap Data / Oou Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.