Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) (8934 Views)

Bbnaija : Kimoprah Shows Major Side Boobs In Bed ( Pics / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by yinkakani(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Children of nowadays. Sharing bedroom photographs. Somebody's daughter, somebody's son, somebody's bed!! Morality has reduced to its barest minimum. I mean. . .u could do all the stuffs u wanna do, but sharing d pic online So ret@rded.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by stainlink(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2017
OK
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by SUPERPACK: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2017
if this is really the future, then i dont wanna be part of it.

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2017
his nose thou

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Tolexander: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2017
I wonder why nature has decided not helping us with keeping our sex organs somewhere we can't have access to until the wedding night.

Some people's children and some people's future parents (if the girl's womb will still be intact till then).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Tolexander: 12:49am On Feb 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
But this is the present and you are part of it in SUPER PACK! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by freakthingz(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Nigeria is one of the most morally corrupt countries with all its religios hypocrisy...

Totally morally corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by softwerk(f): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Has this boy passed even Junior WAEC?! shocked shocked

Small children nowadays are comfortably chewing KOLANUTS meant for elders without remorse!cry cry cry

Dear Lord please blow the Trumpet, Whistle or Talking drum cos we have SEEN it ALL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by skullzflex(m): 1:08am On Feb 09, 2017
softwerk:
Has this boy passed even Junior WAEC?! shocked shocked

Small children nowadays are comfortably chewing KOLANUTS meant for elders without remorse!cry cry cry

Dear Lord please blow the Trumpet, Whistle or Talking drum cos we have SEEN it ALL
Seen it all ke ? Believe me , you ain't seen 1/1000000 yet .. Nkan kan lol

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by NLSniper(m): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2017
They are lucky I don't know them, would have gone to their houses...poured water on them and flogged crase outta of their heads!!! Useless Children undecided

4 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Kobicove(m): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2017
It's the foolish girl that I feel sorry for...

Her market value just reduced! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by AfroMighty(m): 2:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Bastards
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Marcelo290(m): 3:21am On Feb 09, 2017
So it has gotten to this stage where such things are now publicized? am not in for any religion shit, buh at least for the sake of morality!
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Realhommie(m): 4:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Kobicove:

Says who? You wish....

She's gonna be getting inbox messages in their hundreds everyday. Like dis now she dey hot, lol.
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Realhommie(m): 4:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Marcelo290:
So it has gotten to this stage where such things are now publicized? am not in for any religion shit, buh at least for the sake of morality!
My brother this generation don cast, no shame again ooooo. To be morally upright now means you're old fashioned, it's gone the way of the dogs. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by policy12: 4:57am On Feb 09, 2017
The future look bleak..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by chukslawrence(m): 5:21am On Feb 09, 2017
his biz
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by bidexmat(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2017
They always think they can eat their cake and still have it.na wetin deh sweet rat deh kill am sha.
Kobicove:

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari sef! angry
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Joephat(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2017
there is an improvement...

but the boobs beta pass hundreds of girls here in nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by cr7lomo: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2017
Tomorrow, if a guardian or parent flog these ones, they will start to scream brutality and some foo.ls will start to champion it , even here on NL...

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by rattlesnake(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by dreamwords: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2017
grin so sweet

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by beezyblaze(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
You can die now
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by dacblogger: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Nudity is now the new sexy... sad
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Brown14: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by kabrud: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2017
policy12:

The future look bleak..

Bro, not just "looking bleak", it is bleak already, infact black.
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by potbelly(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
How is that a good thing?
Realhommie:
Says who? You wish....

She's gonna be getting inbox messages in their hundreds everyday. Like dis now she dey hot, lol.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Impossicant!!!

Buhari must hear this case even on sick bedundecided
Tell me wat kinda rubbish is this ni
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by weirdgf: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2017
Damn
Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Realhommie(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2017
potbelly:
How is that a good thing?
And i didn't say it's a good thing.. My point is that of a society that has gone morally bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Tolexander:
I wonder why nature has decided not helping us with keeping our sex organs somewhere we can't have access to until the wedding night.

yeah but nature gave us brains and moral sense undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Buys Brand New 2013 Chevy Camaro / Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) / Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.