Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) (67419 Views)

Ediozi Odi: Human Trafficker Bags 6 Life Sentences And An Additional 129 Years / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK / Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2017
byrron:

The highlighted part in your comment testifies to the fact that you are so incompetent in your so called simple english and I am also lost at sea with your crass exhibition of whacked ideology coupled with severe deficiency in comprehension.

If your thought processes are so narrow and shallow then how is that my fault? I'm sorry, I cant help you.

Seems you are a teenage fool and a fraudster as well!

your gay ass now trying so hard to sound like Prof Wole Soyinka. I still insist,you don't understand simple grammar. get lost
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by tolumyti: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
they know what dey are doing also with d 419 duty
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by tolumyti: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2017
now u know
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Pearly255:
See yourself Una go come here dey form big boy with dirty money.
eh eh na u dey talk this one....omo see eh weldon ma!!!
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by tolumyti: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Coldfeet:
shocked
Those names don't look familiar can somebody help me identify their origin?
y not check out google for d state of orijins
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by Coldfeet(f): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Beckham14:
Lol .......
kiss

Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by Coldfeet(f): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2017
tolumyti:
y not check out google for d state of orijins

Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Jayjey:

who be the Israelite? The real one abi the self acclaimed?
Go and ask your village headmaster
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by Urukpe: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
joey150:
internet fraud is peculiar to a particular tribe (the most educated)

Drug dealing with another (the most adventurous)

Terrorism with another. ( the least educated)

It's no coincidence why it's so...

U finished work
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by walosky(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2017
THE 3 AFONJAS

AMALA, GBEGIRI AND EWEDU
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by ameh99: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2017
hmmm... the brown roof republic make headlines ... but 115yrs seriously! what did they do shocked
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by alaskido(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2017
The last guy Femi maybe lucky to come out alive but the rest 2 should just know that they will die there. Jesus 115 years in prison? These days when young men and women no dey live more than 70 years again.
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by sircrabo: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2017
tolulinks:
Abeg go and sit down
Why u carry my matter for head na ? You must be NCAN Perm Sec
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by degamemaster(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
I didn't read the details because i only came to check names....satisfied. NCAN ALLEPO SYRIA!
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by MidolsStudent(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
[s]
oladipo322:
Are u OK?

AND UR TRIBE THE DRUG DEALERS
[/s]
Make we no lie, dis news tear our cone shaped skulls into two grin

2 Likes

Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by cooltola(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Stop doing internet fraud in the US, this is not Malaysia or Naija. FBI no dey play at all be warned

1 Like

Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
your gay ass now trying so hard to sound like Prof Wole Soyinka. I still insist,you don't understand simple grammar. get lost

Lol! Someone that made some blunders in his first stupid comment still sees himself as an expert in "simple english and now simple grammar" grin grin

Your first daft response stated that I don't understand simple english while your second brainless comment above is about simple grammar, What exactly is your major malfunction?

Just like I told you earlier, it is not my responsibility to fix psychologically constipated e-idiots like you and If I'm beginning to sound like professor Wole Soyinka to you then it is an acknowledgement from you that you are educationally challenged and I can't take responsibilities for your limitations nether will I accommodate your stupidities.

If I'm gay as you insinuated then u are certainly my bi.tch.

I know you are one of those criminals on rampage in Nigeria, proudly scamming people both online and offline but be rest assured that you certainly have a date with the long hands of the law.

Go get a life FOOL.
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by Sctests: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
In my honest opinion. I think they should be killed in jail. 3 less yoruba pro-dullard zombies to worry about. They don't deserve to live.
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by Sctests: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
zudozz:

Abeg I no fit argue with u. wetin I talk here na true. D TIME WEY YORUBA DEY PEDDLE DRUG DEY DO 419 IBOS STILL DEY CARRY CARTON FOR THEIR SHOPS. D DAY IBOS LEARN 419 NA IM D THING LOUD LIKE THIS,. YORUBA DON DEY DO 419 SINCE EARLY 80S.

Very true.. We all know yoruba musicians who always travelled to london, Saudi and US in 80s usually hid drugs in their musical instruments. Kollingtin, Queen salawah abeni, Alhaji Barrister, Kwam1 were all drug lords who trafficked drugs during musical tours in the 80s and 90s.

When foreigners started screening nigerians through the crucible at airports, many of them abandoned the drug job as it became too difficult to transport the drugs without swallowing it. That was when the brave and more adventurous Igbos took over.

yorubas are the pioneers of drug trafficking in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by IPOB123london: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
once again

should you wonder the reason afonjas get mad at Biafra is only that the civil services and office work yahoo yahoo in that Nigeria runs in billions

while the boko harem hausa fulani are walking away with pan of billions of dollars of oil money in day light the afonjas are raking in billion through their instinctive koni koni in the offices across Nigeria.

ndi ochi
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by zudozz: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sctests:

Very true.. We all know yoruba musicians who always travelled to london, Saudi and US in 80s usually hid drugs in their musical instruments. Kollingtin, Queen salawah abeni, Alhaji Barrister, Kwam1 were all drug lords who trafficked drugs during musical tours in the 80s and 90s.

When foreigner started screening nigerians through the crucible at airports, many of them abandoned the drug job as it became difficult to transport the drugs without swallowing it. That was when the brave and more adventurous took over.

yorubas are the pioneers of drug traffiking in nigeria.

GOD BLESS U!

1 Like

Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by oaroloye(m): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2017
SHALOM!

The USA Federal Government's ECHELON System illegally monitors all Internet and Mobile Phone Data.

Therefore, Internet Crime is impossible without US Intelligence knowing all about who did it, from where, and when, and what became of the monies stolen or laundered. THAT IS THEIR JOB-FOR-LIFE. It is not their HOBBY!

"EASY" LOOT is dangled before the stupid African Criminal as BAIT.

This is called in Intelligence Slang: a "HONEYTRAP."

The Criminal is stupid and selfish- he does not see the bigger picture beyond his own desires.

He takes the bait, and steals the money- maybe even several thousand dollars.

He thinks that he has won something.

Oyinbo Intelligence knows who he is, where he is, and what he looks like. They never forget about him.

MEANWHILE, HIS CASE AND SEVERAL OTHERS LIKE HIM, ARE LAID BEFORE A SECRET COURT, WHERE THEY ARE NOT PRESENT, AND THE CASE IS MADE, THAT THEIR COUNTRY IN PARTICULAR, AND AFRICA IN GENERAL, IS A HAVEN OF THIEVES, AND SHOULD THEREFORE BE STRIPPED OF BASIC LEGAL RIGHTS- SUCH AS PRIVACY.

(Their most brainless President ever, George W. Bush, has gone on record as thinking that "AFRICA" is just ONE country! President.)

They demand the right to tap Telephones and Internet Traffic- which they were doing, anyway- what they want is immunity from prosecution. They get those "rights."

That is how the selfish 419 thief sells his country.

All the money these people "steal" is merely an INVESTMENT by the Oyinbos, to BUY OUR REPUTATION.
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by oaroloye(m): 4:55am On Feb 11, 2017
SHALOM!

Sctests:

When foreigners started screening nigerians through the crucible at airports, many of them abandoned the drug job as it became too difficult to transport the drugs without swallowing it. That was when the brave and more adventurous Igbos took over.

yorubas are the pioneers of drug trafficking in nigeria.

Would you greatly mind if I plagiarize your post, write it up as a ScreenPlay, make a million bucks- and fail to give you even acknowledgment?

(Not that I am so fastidiously ethical- I just want to know whether I should worry about waking up some night, to discover that I was eating one end of a machete, with you holding the other end...?)
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by buffalowings: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2017
MidolsStudent:
RASAQ ADEROJU RAHEEM...my Yoruba Muslim brother grin

OLADIMETA SEUN AYELOTAN....my Yoruba Muslim brother grin

FEMI ALEXANDER ABDULFATAI MEWASE...my Yoruba Muslim brother grin

IPODs are about to deal with our Yoruba skulls on dis thread...

Madman cheesy grin
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by tk4rd: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2017
Once it is drugs in Asian country,, relax.. But once it is yahoo yahoo..!! grin grin cheesy
Re: USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) by seangy4konji: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2017
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Businessman, Ifeanyi, In Kano (Photo) / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.