Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (69855 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Editorialtimes: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Editorial Times | Abuja

A Corp member who was among those selected by INEC to participate in the just concluded Kogi governorship election lost his life to thugs.

The Kogi State governorship election in 2019 is adjudged by International Observers to be the worst since the history of the state.

He was buried amidst tears today.

INEC declared Yahaya Bello the winner of the governorship election after he pulled over 400,000 votes to beat Wada of PDP and Natasha of SDP.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/kogi-election-corper-who-lost-his-life-to-thugs-buried-amidst-tears/
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Smalldick123(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
THE BLOODS GYB WASTED JUST BECAUSE OF ELECTION IS ENOUGH TO SACRIFICE FOR NIGERIA BETTERMENT.
Anyway congratulations to kogi people for selling their salaries and development for #3000

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by gidgiddy: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Terrible

My advice to people is to forget voting and anything to do with politics in Nigeria come 2023. No matter who gets voted in, nothing will change and the election violence can easily claim your life

Nigeria has long gone to the Dogs and nothing can save it

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Officialgarri: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Editorialtimes:
Editorial Times | Abuja
]

The Kogi State governorship election in 2019 is adjudged by International Observers to be the worst since the history of the state.

Since PDP lost kogi, I've noticed how quick you are to create threads and always try to point accusing fingers at APC
In fact, it's from your previous thread I learnt that 'thugs' are called
"PDP supporters" and "APC thugs"

I don't blame you sha, I blame the MOD that enjoys politicising deaths

****modified***
So many senseless people have been quoting me.
I don't think it's wrong or I have in anyway justified the death of the fellow.

I have only pointed out that the OP should stop attributing the killings to one party which he has been doing so far in his previous threads.

And as per the quoted....... help yourself with this fact

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by MisterGrace: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Since PDP lost kogi, I've noticed how quick you are to create threads and always try to point accusing fingers at APC

Are you trying to justify the killings or what?

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Banmeallday: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
U Black people see, this represents One Nigeria, a fraud, a deceit, an area of Niggers...

Where are all the Big Brother Fools that were voting and promoting the prostitute winner? Where are they now....where is Davido and all the fake wanna be Western world thugs that are fighting and getting drunk in Dubai?

Where is Tinubu and the harlot girl on YouTube?

Too bad for the Black continent...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by NORSYK(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gov. Yeye Bello (Onwumere 1 of Kogi) won a war not an election.

R. I. P to the young lad

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Jordan97: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https:///2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who-mocked-god-and-died.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires You Should See
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Photos of Schools That Took Cheating Prevention To A Whole New Level

https:///2019/11/top-10-photos-of-schools-that-took-cheating-prevention-to-a-whole-new-level.html

Top 5 Optical Illusions That Proves You Should Never Trust Your Eyes
https:///2019/05/top-5-optical-illusions-that-proves-you-should-never-trust-your-eyes.html

Old Fascinating Photos of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Afriface: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Goddex: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2019

Buhari is a curse
to Africa

Nigeria is now a dead
Country

RIP bro ...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oh APC cry
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Valwezzy: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
He might even be the breadwinner of his family, just wasted over an election that was still rigged beyond recognition cry.

This government is gradually turning into the Libya government under Ex-president, Ghaddafi.

May God give his family the fortitude to bear his loss and May his soul rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by airminem(f): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gallant corp member. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by neoclassical: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kai, this guy was my neighbor in Lagos. Anytime I have challenges with my Phone software, he was always there to help me rectify it. Anybody who resides in the Satellite Town should know this guy opposite Pharmacare, Ijegun market, Marwa Road, Lagos. He just told me recently that he has gradauted from Kogi State Polytechnic. What a terrible loss. It shall not be well with anybody that has a hand in his death. RIP Bro.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by realstars: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
He died in active service,
This is so sad after rain and sun on the school road, after so much money spent to attain up to this levels and now he is dieying because someone want to govern,
To me politicians are not worth dieying for, because they are fighting for their pocket.
Rest in pease bro.

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by solmusdesigns: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
cry

RIP

i will say this again, Yeye Bello and Elrufai dont have any place in National Politics, both are blood sucking people who are desperate opurtunist, some of them didnt even fight for democracy they just got lucky because Obasanjo recruited every thug into politics in 2003.. And for the PDP who shed Blood also just to act saintly may God make them suffer slowly and painfully

PS: Kogi peoples violent behaviour isnt a reflection of True Democratic Nigerians as Bayelsa 2019. and General Election 2015 and 2019 saw a peacefull election so no dickehead foreigner reading this should say trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Onu07(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
MisterGrace:

Are you trying to justify the killings or what?

No, he is one of the THUGS.

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by ednut1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Died for nothing. Any corper that has sense should avoid inec shits going forward

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Nickshrapnel: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeria is still going to face very hard time in the future, all these senseless killings won’t just die down like that. I pity the future Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by tillaman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
sad this is so sad, no parents deserves to go through this I swear
It’s the worse kind of pain there is

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by TeeTeem: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Imagine an uneducated idiots killed this young energetic Corper, after he has passed through the hardest form of education in the world. May everyone that is involved in His death mourn at the peak of Celebration in Jesus name.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Onu07:

No, he is one of the THUGS.
grin grin
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by FuckThaMod: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
APC and yahaya bello should know that karma is a bitch.. If she doesn't come for them she will come for their children.
You can't spill blood and go scot free

11 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by madridsta007(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Even APC will be ashamed of you. Justifying the death of an NYSC corp member? Good Lord!
Please have some humanity and stop this nonsense.

23 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by J2381: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
All for what? Rest in peace Corp member.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by YaksonFCA(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
RIP. Condolences
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by TheMan3: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Naija is F U C K E D menh!! And just look at how he is buried so unceremoniously....

Youths find your way and leave that country now that you still can

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by shigoslim(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dead country
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by tstx(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
RIP

The worst way to die as a Nigerian is via lectoral violence
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by SenecaTheYonger: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
gidgiddy:
Terrible

My advice to people is to forget voting and anything to do with politics in Nigeria come 2023. No matter who gets voted in, nothing will change and the election violence can easily claim your life

Nigeria has long gone to the Dogs and nothing can save it

There he is, the docile coward of a Nigerian. Fold your hand and do nothing while your country plunges. That corper has done more for his country than you will ever do in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by iamboladee: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
OMG embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.