Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 (5247 Views)

UBA Current Recruitment For Teller Officers: 2017 / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) Recruitment Of Officers 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by maximunimpact(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Fidelity Bank Plc. – An authorised financial services and credit provider. Fidelity Bank is today ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria.

We are constantly seeking to unearth the best talents with the right kind of ambition and character required to sustain the growth of our business. Fidelity offers unique opportunities for self-development and career growth. No matter what your career aspirations and goals are, there’s always an opportunity within Fidelity to achieve them.

We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below for a number of branches:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Job Role

The duties of a front desk officer vary but typically consist of answering phones, greeting customers and clients, scheduling appointments, verifying identification and signing in guests, opening and closing the establishment, and acting as a liaison between clients and executive staff.

Qualifications/Requirements

University degree or Higher National Diploma in any Management or Social Sciences related courses with corresponding background in administrative functions.
Minimum of two (2) years post NYSC experience in Office Administration, Customer Services or related job role.
MUST be below 30 years of age.
Remuneration

Basic Salary of N100,000 per month plus other fringe and company benefits. Staff Bus provision for designated routes will also be covered.

Application Closing Date

Not Specified.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: fidelitybank@
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2017
are dey for real or scam
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Agbotoluwa(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2017
How true is this?
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by michaelbelgium(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2017
This stuff looks like scam...how can fidelity bank use (fidelitybank@hotnigeriajobs.com) as application email address?

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by marybiyi: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am skeptical abt this, front desk officer in a bank. 100% GNLD

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by fizzy4luv(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
cant vouch for the authenticity of the mail addy though , but i know that fidelity bank recruitment for the job role is ongoing .
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by jektony(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
iFidelity Bank Plc. – An authorised financial services and credit provider. Fidelity Bank is today ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria.

We are constantly seeking to unearth the best talents with the right kind of ambition and character required to sustain the growth of our business. Fidelity offers unique opportunities for self-development and career growth. No matter what your career aspirations and goals are, there’s always an opportunity within Fidelity to achieve them.

We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below for a number of branches:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Job Role

The duties of a front desk officer vary but typically consist of answering phones, greeting customers and clients, scheduling appointments, verifying identification and signing in guests, opening and closing the establishment, and acting as a liaison between clients and executive staff.

Qualifications/Requirements

University degree or Higher National Diploma in any Management or Social Sciences related courses with corresponding background in administrative functions.
Minimum of two (2) years post NYSC experience in Office Administration, Customer Services or related job role.
MUST be below 30 years of age.
Remuneration

Basic Salary of N100,000 per month plus other fringe and company benefits. Staff Bus provision for designated routes will also be covered.

Application Closing Date

Not Specified

How to Apply
Goto hotnigerianjobs(dot)com to apply.....its real i just applied
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Gemc3(f): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
michaelbelgium:
This stuff looks like scam...how can fidelity bank use (fidelitybank@hotnigeriajobs.com) as application email address?

That wasn't the email address I saw when I applied yesterday.

http://employme.ng/job/job-alert-front-desk-executives-at-fidelity-bank/

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Wilsonmoses: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
This 2years post NYSC experience self. So fresh graduates like me cannot apply?
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Gemc3(f): 1:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Wilsonmoses:
This 2years post NYSC experience self. So fresh graduates like me cannot apply?

Just sha apply. Who knows?
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by lexy2014: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2017
Gemc3:

That wasn't the email address I saw when I applied yesterday.

http://employme.ng/job/job-alert-front-desk-executives-at-fidelity-bank/
have u checked d banks website?this kind of nationwide vacancy should @ least feature on their website
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2017
okezie.chima@fidelitybank.ng
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2017
I called a fidelity staff he said I should go to their career page and register
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by beshiman(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:
okezie.chima@fidelitybank.ng

This is the valid email address.
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2017
OK thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by sostrong: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thanks a lot for this post grin. there are also more job openings in Nigeria for this month of February. check them out here cool
[url]http://www.xpressgist.com/category/jobs/ [/url]
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Gkemz: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Can someone who just clocked 30 but was invited for the test be allowed entrance into the exam venue? Actually 30 with 6years working experience in customer service.
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by soria4real(f): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is test invites out for this particular position cos I applied too and I have not received oooo
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by Chenemite(f): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
I applied too,pls any latest news?
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Massive Recruitment For Front Desk Officers 2017 by cricifixo: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Has fidelity start sending test invitation for front desk officers?
Gkemz:
Can someone who just clocked 30 but was invited for the test be allowed entrance into the exam venue? Actually 30 with 6years working experience in customer service.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Driver Urgently To Work In Lekki. Salary 35K with Accomodation / Corona I-teach Aptitude Test / MO Nigeria Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.