Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Chronicles Of A Kwara State Corper, Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of A Kwara State Corper, Episode 1 (644 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of A Kwara State Corper, Episode 1 by uchennangene(f): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2017
The sun was blazingly hot lashing it's tongue on whoever that dares to step out for whatever reason. I sat in the staffroom, my eyes glued to my phone. Engrossed with "The Travails of Maddie" when I heard shouts from outside.

What could possibly be causing such chaos in a school environment that should be as quiet as a graveyard I queried, albeit not referring to anyone in particular. I reverted back to what I was reading.

Students were running helter-skelter. Their shouts becoming too distracting. Then I paused, dropped my phone in my bag and decided to peek from the window pane. The window blinds were too dusty, I wasn't inclined to touch them, I beckoned on the other Corper to help me shift it to a corner. I needed to get a glimpse of what goes on outside.

The view was clearer. No obstruction. I held my breath and pursed my lips in puzzlement. Trying to decipher what was happening. The other Corper took interest too. He stood beside me and we looked together. The S.S. 3 boy was holding unto her brassiere. His eyes were bloodshot. His disgruntled voice thundering..

Continue reading ...http://www.oliviangene.com/2017/02/chronicles-of-kwara-state-corper.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Mistake 1 / AL - (what Begins As A Love Story Takes A Twist) / I Quit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.