₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,948,258 members, 4,040,170 topics. Date: Monday, 22 January 2018 at 11:28 AM

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (31111 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / The Chronicles Of Corper Henry (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
THE ROMANTIC CHRONICLES OF BADOH

Dedication:
This work is dedicated to the memory of Rachael Ify Christabel who passed to glory on the 8th of September, 2004, at University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH).

Appreciation:
I specially appreciate God Almighty for His present (today) to me, and also for the gift of family and friends.

The
Romantic Chronicles
Of
Badoh.
(Book 1)

By Emmanuel Chiedu SB

Sex | Violence | Love

Copyright:
All rights reserved...

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2017

COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by ijobaooorun(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who dey sell pop corn Abeg

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Prologue:
Growing in the tough streets of Asaba took Nnambundoh to edge, he had a decision to make, love Rose, or the others... His decision led him to the love of his life, but not without hurdles which life in Asaba throw around.
"I will never stop loving Rose," he said to his sister.
"You can never tell, you have a long life ahead you know," Sylvia said mildly.
"We shall see!" Badoh declared with finality.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Who dey sell pop corn Abeg

Welcome o. Abeg wait and be served.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
CHAPTER 1

She stared at him indifferently, if only her staring meant she wanted to kiss him as badly as he wants to kiss her, but he doubts it. "Rose, we have known each other for over 7 years. I have always been loyal to you, only you, babe you know you kill me softly so why are you not saying anything?" Badoh asked Rose.
"It's not like that dearie, you know I like you. Just give me a couple of days to think about it, okay?" She said placing her left hand on his chest. Badoh couldn't breath, she was always the girl that took his breath away, but if only he knew she had a secret. She knew how to operate him like a surgeon on medical procedure. He could only nod his head. He imagined himself kissing the Coca-Cola bottle shaped Roseline right there in front of her house. But she always defined their boundaries and he has never crossed it.
Badoh left her feeling contented. He was still a virgin. But he didn't want to be for much longer. He had summoned the courage to ask Rose, his long time friend and neighbour. All his friends had multiple girlfriends, they always laughed at him since he has never bleeped before, but he was saving himself for his sunshine; Rose.
Being the last child in an average family of three children afforded Badoh many benefits. He had plenty money to spend and girls flocked around him all the time, his friends envied him and Cedric, the most promiscuous of all his friends told him one day, "My guy, you dey fall my nyash, if I was in your position eh, girls will suffer, I tell you. My name would have been Cedric the bleeper" he boasted.
"Chill guy, there's time for everything, I will still bleep eventually, no rush," Badoh said.
Cedric wasn't convinced one bit. "Na so you dey talk. You dey bleep up jor."
Badoh's gang of friends were fine boys. All in their first year at the university. He was slender, dark and tall, he had a broad chest and a killer smile which caused havoc among young girls. He did everything bad with his friends except bleeping. He always told his friends that he was very experienced even if he had never bleeped before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
continuation of chapter 1

A few days later, Badoh was home alone when Vivian came into the house without his knowledge. His mum had gone to the shop while his father, was at work. Viv was a tall, slim, thought provoking hot girl. She had a breast shaped like oranges and a behind that was perfectly made for her slender model body. Being chocolate skinned made her look more beautiful than her contemporaries. She was wearing a flowered gown that stopped just before her knees. Badoh was carried away with his PlayStation game which was very loud. Viv always had some type of teenage crush on Badoh, she kissed him in his ears shocking him. "Oh Vivi. How far?"
"Fine".
"I didn't hear you come in." He said.
"You won't na, you were busy with your girlfriend." She said referring to his Pro Evolution Soccer. She soon joined him on the floor where he was sitting. She sat behind him with her breast resting on his back while she used her hands to wrap him round his waist. She whispered in his ear, "oya pause it let's play."
Badoh had the strongest erection he has had in his life. His prick was nodding inside his boxers, he was aware that Viv liked him, but he was always dodging her because of her sister. She kissed his neck from behind, she knew she was getting him because he started to respond. Badoh turned and kissed her on her pink lips and immediately the passion grew. It was like he was going to swallow her and within a short time they were on the floor kissing passionately. Badoh was a champion with his hands and they were already doing their magic. He slipped his hands into her dress from underneath the gown and fondled with her boobs. His other hand moved gently from her navel into her pants as he located her clits, he calls it multitasking. Viv let out a loud moan, "yeah sugar".
She turned him around and took control, she pulled of her gown leaving just her bra and panties. She made an effort to remove his boxers. Badoh could not believe that this was how he was going to cease being a virgin. He always thought it would be with Rose.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by adontcare(f): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2017
badohemmy:

COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.
. Am here. Seatbelt, checked. Reading glasses : checked, let d fun begin
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by dfo12(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
What happened to Badoh....who dey there bring me water to wash my hand as I destroy this Ishewu. Don't forget to bring the chilled shine shine bobo too.

Okey let's go there.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
CHAPTER 2.
She succeeded in dragging his boxers down to his knees, revealing his dark, big, thick rooster. She took it with her cold hand sending a chilling but exciting sensation to his brain. He knew he had to get things under control fast.
"Stop, please stop." He moaned. She didn't. She forcefully kissed him thereby shutting him up. He pulled himself away from her and stood up.
"What is the problem, did I do something wrong?" She asked?
"No, it's not you." He said moving onto the sofa. He briefly thought about bleeping Viv and knew he would be missing out on a major score if he did not give her what she wanted. What he also wanted. Viv was the kind of girl that was supposed to be out of his league. His friends would kill him if they heard that he passed up the opportunity to bleep Vivian.
She hardly ever said hello to them because she followed bigger boys, like Badoh's elder brother Samson. But she always had a thing for him and that's why they were close.
She joined him on the sofa were he folded himself not saying a word. She knew he was a virgin and always hoped she would be the one to bring him into the sweetest exercise in the world. "I'm sorry, but I'm not ready." He said.
"But that's not what your rooster says," she said rubbing his lap. "Bros looks ready to me," she continued smiling.
"Yes I know. Just that I don't have a condom at home. I don't want you to get pregnant." He said, trying to lie his way out of it.
"But i can take care of myself, besides you can always do withdrawal method na. Why you dey form JJC?" She joked but soon remembered that he was a JJC. Just then, Sylvia his elder sister came in and saw Viv on just pant and bra. She was shocked because he was the good boy of the house. She was older than Badoh by three years.
"Hello sis," Viv greeted. But Sylvia ignored her greeting and spoke to Badoh instead.
"You should have taken her to your room. The sitting room is not appropriate." She said, walking out on them. Badoh could only mutter the word "sorry".
"Your sis don't seem to like me very much." Viv said as she stood up from the sofa. She walked to were her gown was and picked it up. She put them on and stood in front of Badoh. He wasn't bothered. He apologized again to her before dressing himself up.
"I have to see someone right now." He said and walked out with her after switching off the electronic gadgets. When they were outside, she stopped him. "No one has ever rejected me before. You owe me some sugar." She said kissing him on his lips while holding him on his waist.
"I concur. I owe you. But I have to see someone right now." He said and left.
Badoh had only one target, and she was Rose. He walked to her house, he already concluded what he was going to do, he was going to kiss her on the lips and damn the consequences. "Bleep the boundaries" he thought.
On walking into Rose's house, he was told that she was at the backyard. When he got there, he stood still like someone shocked by electricity, Rose was leaning on the wall kissing Maduka, his friend and the love of his life...

3 Likes

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by MissRelly: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm,Speechless

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Buchi07(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nice one man. Following patiently

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
I have a feeling dis ur story go sweet die.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Halyma(f): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
OK. You must have your share after all the boundary setting.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
CHAPTER 3.
Rose disengaged from Maduka on sighting Badoh. Her heart skipped several makosa beats and began to pound. This was her secret which she has hidden from him for a long time. He did not say a word. He instead picked every pieces of his broken heart and turned around to leave...
"Badoh!" Roseline called out. He stopped but she couldn't utter another word and thus watched him walk away. Badoh was crushed into a thousand pieces. He was wanted by so many but he chose to be with one, but that one likes another person. poo happens after all.
As he walked home, he thought about how hard his friends were going to laugh at him, he needed to compensate himself and did the most stupid thing possible, he took out his cellphone and sent a text message to Viv... "In my house, my room, 10 minutes. Come take some sugar."
He had made up his mind that he was being childish expecting a fairy tale kinda relationship with Roseline. It's all about the fun now. Clearly he knows he's a handsome and awesome guy. Why on earth will he allow any woman decide how happy he's going to be? Every girl around him wanted him, it's time he takes control of his love life.
The house was still quiet, the only person at home was Sylvia but she was in her room. Badoh entered his room and sprayed a little air freshener, he turned on the fan pushing it to the highest. He then took of his polo and singlet. His trousers followed next leaving just his boxers.
After about five minutes, he heard a knock on the door and went to open it. He already made it clear to himself that he holds nothing against Rose but he won't pursue a relationship with her anymore. Standing by the door was Viv. She truly came. Badoh who had beautifully formed six pack made Viv drool. In her mind his boxers was transparent and she could see his rod of Moses and imagined it in her.
Before Viv could say a word, he grabbed her and shoved his tongue down her throat. He kissed her like his life depended on it and she liked it. She wanted this to happen and was going to enjoy every moment with him. She jumped and wrapped him with her legs kissing him passionately. Badoh carried her to the bed pushing the door close with one hand.
After laying her down on the bed, he helped her UnCloth and removed his boxers. Viv was thrilled with what she saw. Standing erect like a military officer, his rooster impressed her. It was long and shaped like the head of a cobra. She wanted him immediately and tried to pull him closer, but he resisted. "Turn around" he said directing her.
Viv turned, supporting herself with her hands and both knees, posing in doggy style Badoh slowly parked his G-Wagon in her car park as she moaned softly. He pulled out and in again but this time pushing in till there was nothing left to enter, this made her scream in painful pleasure as he begins to push into her gradually. He felt the thingy sensation from her pussycat and felt her get wetter and wetter.
With the pleasure came the speed of motion. He rammed her from behind like a bulldog slamming everything he had on her. He placed his left hand on her boobs and used his right hand which he used in holding her waist to drag her closer and closer as he hit her. She could hardly believe it was his first time and moaned loudly each time he pushed in. The pleasure was building up and she held the bedsheet tighter squeezing it as they bleeped.
After about 10 minutes of romping, she started screaming "harder, hit me, ah, don't stop." And he responded by bleeping her with more speed, just when they were about to climax, there was Reproduction interruption, his room door was pushed open and standing by the door was a shocked Roseline.

3 Likes

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Buchi07:
Nice one man. Following patiently
- Thanks.

HORLADSTAR:
I have a feeling dis ur story go sweet die.
- Hopefully sir. enjoy.

Halyma:
OK. You must have your share after all the boundary setting.
- lol. that might not happen.

Thanks everyone, more updates tomorrow.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by favch(f): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Huh,pray I don't develop HBP b4 tomorrow oo CU's did story sweet die
What will b rose reaction

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by priestchurch(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nice story, keep d fire burning.... (more updates pls)..

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2017
priestchurch:
Nice story, keep d fire burning.... (more updates pls)..
God bless you sir.

favch:
Huh,pray I don't develop HBP b4 tomorrow oo CU's did story sweet die
What will b rose reaction

Tomorrow don reach, her reaction coming up next...�

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2017
CHAPTER 4.
Roseline could not believe that her elder sis Viv (half sister) was bleeping Badoh under her nose. She knew they were very close friends, but she thought he was doing this as payment for her relationship with Maduka. "Why did you do this? To spite me?" Roseline barked at Badoh. He was surprised. "I don't understand why you are angry, you rejected me already." He said.
"Yes I did. Enjoy yourself." She said and burst out of the house ignoring Badoh's calls. He was disappointed Roseline walked in on him bleeping her sister, but of course, he knows poo happens.
Vivian cared less about what had happened, she always told Rose severally in the past that she should "hold this your boyfriend well, or else soft girls go take am from you." And on each occasion Rose would laugh and tell her that "we're just very close friends he's not my boyfriend." That's why Viv was persistent in trying to lay with Badoh and until today she always failed woefully.
She stood up from the bed picking up all that's left of her dignity, dressed properly and kissed Badoh on his cheek, "I was having a good time" she said. She left Badoh in the room to his thoughts. His mind drifted from Vivian to Rose. How things change quickly he thought.
He could not believe that he would leap from being the guy who was madly in love with Roseline, to being the guy who bleeped her beautiful elder sister. What will his friends say, he thought.
Being a virgin was no longer a chain binding him, he now had freedom. He would no longer hide behind Roseline, not after catching her kissing his friend. He was successful in convincing himself that he did no wrong, after all, 'nwàtà ña ta Akara, ña ta ègò yà,' which loosely translates to 'you can't eat your cake and have it.'
He was still deep in thought when he heard a noise coming from the next room. He listened more attentively to ascertain what kind of sound it was. He could hear it more clearly now as he stood up and went to the next room which belonged to his sister, Sylvia.
When he got to her room, he entered without knocking, he saw Sylvia crying and approached her. Sylvia was sitting in front of her mirror. Immediately she saw Badoh, she tried to quickly readjust herself and also cleaned the tears on her face with the back of her palm.
"Hey Champ!" Sylvia said trying to hide her pain.
"Babe why are you crying?"

what do you think about this so far?

3 Likes

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Ridwan1821: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2017
badohemmy:
Ridwan1821
Thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by xaviercasmir(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Nice update bro

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Seunfunmi18(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice writeup bro...

Lemme grab some popcorn and smoov

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by adontcare(f): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wow shocked. Dis is delicious. Following like say tomorrow no dey. More Updates me Want

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by mimmzfz11(m): 5:48am On Nov 27, 2017
wow wow wow, abeg more update ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by SunFlow(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Nice work here.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2017
CHAPTER 5
Sylvia is a 300 level student of Madonna university, and occasionally came home to see her people in Asaba, even if her school - a missionary school - were very strict with movements of students in the school, she had her ways.
The true reason for her returning home often from school may be because of her love for her family, but it is probably also connected to her wanting to see her boyfriend; Azuka, whom many felt she was too good for. Some even suggested AZ used òtúmòkpòr for her, but who believes in that poo anyway.
She fell in love with him following a single act of kindness, but that is a story for another day. People - family, friends, well-wishers and even enemies - agree that she's better than Azuka but we don't choose who to fall in love with, that's why love stinks. Silvia caught Azuka having sex with Grace, a girl from the same neighborhood, it wasn't the first time, but it was definitely going to be the last time.
To worsen the situation, she had gone to beg him but it was obvious he had no remorse. She decided it was time to give up boys and just focus on school. It was during her one last cry that Badoh heard her sobbing and badged into her room. She sat there not willing to tell Badoh what the problem was, so she chose another topic instead.
"Don't worry about me champ, lucky you. So it's not Roseline anymore?" She asked him punching his shoulder mildly. He sat down on the bed smiling.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Chapter 5 continuation...

"It's just crazy. This was not my plan, she does not like me that much I guess." He said.
"And why did you reach that conclusion?" She queried.
"Because she refused going out with me. She never even gree peck me sef. Talk more of kissing and other things.." he said smiling.
"So you chose Viv because Roseline refused to bleep you?" She asked curious.
"No jor. It's not that simple." He said.
"Make it simple. She didn't want to bleep you so you chose someone who wanted to!" She said accusingly.
"Babe I caught Rose kissing Maduka earlier today. It broke my heart," he retorted in a louder voice.
"Oh! Sorry," she said and began crying again. Badoh was confused, he requested to know why she was sad. After much convincing, she revealed how her boyfriend Azuka had hurt her severally because she refused to bleep him. She explained that he was more interested in them sleeping together than building a relationship. She assured him that it was over between Azuka and her. She also begged him not to tell their elder bro Samson and he agreed.
When she was finished, Badoh was hurt. His sister was his number one love and to think that some low life Bros would not appreciate her is crazy.
"Is it the same Azuka who stays at DLA road?" He asked not revealing his anger and she nodded in the affirmative.
Badoh thought for a while stood and walked towards the door. Sylvia stared at him because it was obvious something was on his mind. When he was at Sylvia's room door, he turned and blurted out what was in his mind... "Sis, shèy Azuka has twin younger sisters here in Asaba?" He asked.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by phlimsy911: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Ride on.

But you sure say that nigga na virgin
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2017
phlimsy911:
Ride on.
But you sure say that nigga na virgin
lol. I sure say as at today he no be virgin again.
Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by Auric(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
kasala don burst...following

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh by badohemmy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Auric:
kasala don burst...following
Thanks

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The University Village - A Story / The Trial Of Pastor King / Blind Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.