Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. (32320 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / After Sex With A Lady @ D School Hostel, Crowd Gathered Outside To HAIL D Guy / Some Fascinating Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Photo of storm in Montana, USA, 2010.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Crescent Moon Tower, Dubai.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gibraltar Airport is one of the most extraordinary airports around the world.

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/art-architecture/wanna-travel-the-world-with-me.html
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
A London primary school is so crowded it is using an old double-decker bus as a library.

Teachers at Chatsworth Primary School in Hounslow were forced to turn their original library into extra classrooms because of the huge demand for places.

The school was without a library for two years until a former parent who worked for a bus company donated a decommissioned vehicle to the school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Electronzeez(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Explorers:
25 lanes merges into 4.

I just de imagine lagos yellow bus for this kind setting grin.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Explorers:
Elon Musk and Peter Thiel unveil PayPal 17 years ago.
Mehn!
These guys are multi billionaires right now. Hard work and luck combined.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nike introduces ‘Pro Hijab’ for Muslim female athletes.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Explorers:
Willie Nelson’s guitar after 48 years of use.

Yea. Willie never lets it out of his sight. I'm a huge fan
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mujtahida:

Maria, stand up and kiss me.

I bet u gonna miss me
U need me believe me
Maria shut up and kiss me
U crazy and it turns me on and on... cool wink

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Explorers:
A lion licking a frozen block of blood to keep cool during a heat wave in Australia.

Lion's own ice cream cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
The Museum of Flight is one of this country’s most incredible museums, filled with nearly 200 aircraft and spacecraft, tens of thousands of artifacts, millions of rare photographs, dozen of exhibits and experiences and a world-class library.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by cooljoe(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
jagugu88li:
You were coming okay until you mentioned money found inside a bed, now I'm stressed. cheesy.

These Vets don't fear death, a snake is a snake is a snake. Amen! Let it die...... Minus half the problem
is dat u @dp?
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by francisMKD(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2017
explorer........u've just made my day.......as a teacher i've jst got alot to teach today!!!! ***winks!

PS: but God is wonderful oo...humans get brains giiiiaaannnnn.....Naija we never even start ooo....SMH for naija....
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by darkhorizon: 5:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Oga do I know you from any where? What is your business where I choose to face? Even if I swallow paracetamol for anyone's headache, is it your paracetamol?

My opinions remain mine, and remain unchanged. Don't quote me again because I wasn't talking to you. Mind your business and face your lane.

same way you should mind your own business too. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by darkhorizon: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Explorers:
Elon Musk and Peter Thiel unveil PayPal 17 years ago.
lol...Elon musk hair Na die.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Exit Door disguised as bookcase in Alzheimers Ward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
German Police Car from the seventies, with a MP5.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Flashlight confiscated from prison inmate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Haiti slums.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
70-year-old man sits in his destroyed bedroom, smoking a pipe and listening to music on his record player, in Aleppo, Syria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
1996 Ferrari F50 GT

2,005lbs

4.7L V12

750hp

10,500RPM

0-60mph in 2.9s

Top Speed: 235mph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Only in Dubai would you see a marble-floored horse stable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Explorers:
Only in Dubai would you see a marble-floored horse stable.
You dont have to do this, you know. You making me feel very poor.

One day......
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
One of the World’s Fattest Man after losing +700 lbs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Explorers:
One of the World’s Fattest Man after losing +700 lbs.
wow.. There is hope for fat people then
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Studio recording console used between 1971-1983.

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
This stretch of ancient road discovered south of Rome during excavation work for a new McDonald’s restaurant.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
A Mexican Library.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ballet Dancer Before Taking The Stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Neil Armstrong and his crew had to clear customs/immigration after returning from the moon. They declared moon rock and dust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Museum of Natural History.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student / 2015/2016 UNIZIK Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / UNILAG School Fees Increased From ₦‎16k To ₦‎100k - Pamilerin Adegoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.