Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video (29883 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Talk2Bella(f): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin she even try sef
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
So misleading. undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by SINZ: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Benita27:
The clip was too short for you to notice. grin

It wasn't satisfying right?.

Not at all. I just weak.. embarassed grin

How's your day going?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by kcowen(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
Is it any small dance dey will call twerking?
Mtchew
So you even watch the video ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Not at all. I just weak.. embarassed grin

How's your day going?
Lol.
Is going as planned, hope you're good?.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Tloc(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Haha struggle twerk
Badt geh! grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Roses are red, my heart is fat. Be my Valentine or cash me ousside. How bou that?
Hell! There ain't no money to waste this valentine, let just cash ourselves ousside.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by SINZ: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Benita27:
Lol.
Is going as planned, hope you're good?.

I'm fine, just observing the usual lunch break.

Was about asking to chat you up on whatsapp when I remembered you talked about having issues with it.

Have u rectified said issues?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by gbishman: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Age is a bitch, just imagine how stressful she's making tweeking seem.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

I'm fine, just observing the usual lunch break.

Was about asking to chat you up on whatsapp when I remembered you talked about having issues with it.

Have u rectified said issues?
I only need to upgrade my BlackBerry OS to andriod, is till on BlackBerry so my watsapp has been disabled.

I will do that soon, could only make calls at the moment.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by SINZ: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Benita27:
I only need to upgrade my BlackBerry OS to andriod, is till on BlackBerry so my watsapp has been disabled.

I will do that soon, could only make calls at the moment.

Okay mami, please lemmie know as soon as you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by BjoshuaEsq(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
WHY YOU NEED IJMB

The surge in the population of admission seekers and the consequential tighter jostling for admission into the University necessitated the need for an alternative to UME (JAMB),and this is the interim joint matriculation board (IJMB) .An advanced level programmeprogramme,supervised, run and moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, which allow successful candidates to get admissions into 200 level (straight) of almost all Nigerian Universities, as candidates can actually study the courses of their choice. The duration of the programme is within (7-8-9-10) months.
The need for IJMB as earlier said is borne out of the non certainty of UTME Admission. It's no gainsaying that you scoring 300 above in UME doesn't guarantee you admission into the University. IJMB has 99% guarantee of admission due to the following;
*Less competitive: According to JAMB statistics 1.5million people registers for JAMB each year and less than 500,000 of them is admitted, while less than 100,000 candidates are registered for IJMB in Nigeria, and with good grades, their probability of consideration for admission is as high as heaven.
Better regard, the classical JAMB applicants are less regarded by the Universities due to their high population, as "who know who" consideration tends to creep in, while IJMB applicants are regarded "advanced students" as they see them as not just secondary school degree holders alone,but also higher notch folks.

* NO TIME TO WASTE
It is axiomatic to say that Nigeria's educational system is characterised by instability, as most schools are victims of internal-strike actions and ASUU Strike, but with IJMB, you have skipped the first year (100Level) which may sometimes take most of them almost 20 months to conclude due to incessant Strike actions. Choosing IJMB is a witty boycott of unnecessary waste of time, which results to frustration.

Contact us at Lankotheoryeduservice.com or 08036950672
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Attaboy06(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mthceeeeew.....
I taught it was that sexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by chiefoluigwe(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
That doesn't look like twerking
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Shortyy(f): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Hell! There ain't no money to waste this valentine, let just cash ourselves ousside.
Lol it isn't always about money
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Lol it isn't always about money
Yeah right! Lol, down here, it's always about the money.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Shortyy(f): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah right! Lol, down here, it's always about the money.
Oh well, sucks to be you..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Oh well, sucks to be you..
what do you know...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Shortyy(f): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
what do you know...
I know that it's all about money where you're from..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Shortyy:
I know that it's all about money where you're from..
It is.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by Shortyy(f): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
It is.
OK
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by LoveJesus87(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Haha struggle twerk
walai u don get am. Very embarrassing grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Twerking In A Throwback Music Video by 99foxxy(f): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nobi small struggle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. / BellaNaija's Sister, Nkechi Eze Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.