Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (29824 Views)

The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award / Olamide Pays Tribute To Late Dagrin In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Issafela: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Popular Nigerian indigenous rapper "Olamide" who came into limelight after the death of his fellow rapper from ogun state "Dagrin" took to his twitter page to pay Tribute to "Dagrin" Ahead of his 8th years remembrance tomorrow (23 April 2018)

Olamide Wrote:

Keep resting grin ��

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/olamide-pays-tribute-to-dagrin-for-his.html

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Treasure17(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Continue to rest in peace dagrin. O lenu bi...

21 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by thesicilian: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
The true Naija rapgod. His lyrical flow was effortless.
The evergreen Dagrin.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by obonujoker(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
RIP dagrin... the guy that made me love rap... chai.... don't know why u left so soon....

26 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by sparog(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
sad
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by HeWrites(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
His younger bro TROD is trying his best.

C.E.O CHIEF EXECUTIVE OMOITA

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by devigblegble: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Much respect to you grin baba

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by pat077: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Just like yesterday..... RIP dagrin

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by FrenchWay: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Tell us what you did to him, Olamide.

Cus u start to blow when he die.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by habbyy03: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
k
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Oluwambo147(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lyrical werey continue to rest in peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by oluwasegun007(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
The love I have for olamide today was transferred from dagrin. I so much miss him... Rip.

20 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by xreal: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Treasure17:
Continue to rest in peace dagrin. O lenu bi...

Pon
Pon
Pon

Pon
Pon

Continue to RIP

15 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by ollah2: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
That guy was tooooo good. He made code mixing and code switching while rapping so easy and effortlessly. I'm gonna stream his songs all through today and tomorrow

R.I.P Dagrin aka CEO

23 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by millomaniac: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yeah niccur pay your respects cause without him there might have been no you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by PqsMike: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
This guy was the first and only artist I cryed seriously for, when I heard of his death.... It pains me to the bone..... as in years after..... I still feel this pain in my hearth..... How I wish God can take one of our useless politicians and give us back the dude.

So ad I didn't get to meet him while alive. He died when his career was licking up... Only God knows what you would've done in the music industry if alive right now....

Dagrin rap, rhythm was a very classic on... Still the best nigga to grace the Mic.

Right now, most of our rappers has turn to fuji musician... God safe u a say green no dey.... U a for hear word

REST ON MY NIGGI
KING OF FREESTYLE

check this video

My favorite track

1) FILE(Swag) - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - - Very hot rap
2) Ghetto dream----------------------------- VERY hot rap
3) Pon Pon Pon - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I know banky will regret missing this tune
4) What they want......................... Hot extreme

Shoutout to sossick... Lawlow..... Dr. Frabz......

Number 1 fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8iU9rAZGN4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLSZCSqXjI-onWDIlDdhkBdD20WAGo9JrB&v=KK0OQN6GH1k

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by abbeyoye2001(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rip Dagrin. The guy that introduced local language into rap

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by cecymiammy(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
rip...omo ogun

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by IamGoke(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
"Ama fi rap wrap yin po ese yin oni baale."

RIP Dagrin... Raplord!!

20 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by adexpa(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
The guy died at the base of his glory. May we not be a victim of such in life. Continue resting dagrin, the guy who gave genuine meaning to local rap.

29 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Aderewah: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
It makes more sense to study da grin in Nigerian schools than to study mozart

10 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Stevyne: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
FrenchWay:

Sometimes This life, some one must die for one to get to the top...

Yar'adua died for Jonathan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Revolva(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
dagrin d ever green rapper

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Olamideayomide(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
RIP dagrin, omo Ogun... Forever lives in our heart ♥

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by daddio(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
FrenchWay:

Broda!!! At this time Oga Bubu dey talk say youths dey lazy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by FRANKLAD1: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]rip lyrical were
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by miqos02(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
yeah
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lyrical werey

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
RIP
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by miqos02(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
FrenchWay:

that is life for you

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by SoapQueen(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eight years now? I done dey old oo...

Na when you wan chop cake you go know say oven dey- Da Grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video / Meet Stephen Nnaji, Genevieve Nnaji's Younger Brother (Photos) / IK Ogbonna Celebrates Tonto Dikeh On Her 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.