Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Living In France - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In France (32846 Views)

My France Picture Gallery / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In France by folavictor: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
hi
i am currently a masters student in dijon france and i am almost rounding up my masters and i will very much love to remain in france and get a job. i have heard it is risky to take the 1 year nonrenewable extension i would love your advice on how easy it is to get a professional job in france after the masters.

Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

I live and work in France, if you are living/working/studying in France and you want to network you can hit me up via PM. I figured there are not many topics on France and living in France here.
If you also have questions about studying in France. I may be able to help you.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Living In France by Debbymuna: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hi folavictor,

Please i need your help on applying to a uni in france for masters because i have been having issues navigating the websites.
I would really appreciate if we could move this discussion off nairaland.

You can contact me through my email
Lovememuna49@gmail.com.
Your urgent response is required.
Best regards
Muna.
Re: Living In France by optimusprime2(m): 2:17am On Apr 28, 2019
folavictor:
hi
i am currently a masters student in dijon france and i am almost rounding up my masters and i will very much love to remain in france and get a job. i have heard it is risky to take the 1 year nonrenewable extension i would love your advice on how easy it is to get a professional job in france after the masters.

How fluent are you in speaking, reading and writing French on a scale of 1-10?
Re: Living In France by Noblethony(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2019
summerflame:
Just got my visa, tourist visa to be precise, although, I am going there in search of a greener pasture. Can I extend my stay there with a tourist visa and can I cross to germany from France on French tourist visa?
Can I please have your WhatsApp number bro?
Re: Living In France by Noblethony(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2019
desmedallion:
I. Came into France for conference and I really want to stay here and make a living for good... What should I do and how should I go about this
Are you still in France?
Re: Living In France by mimi35: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Please can I send you a pm
folavictor:
hi

Re: Living In France by Esheva(f): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

I live and work in France, if you are living/working/studying in France and you want to network you can hit me up via PM. I figured there are not many topics on France and living in France here.

Cheers.

Hi Mandovic! I've got questions to ask about living, working and studying French in France. I'm hoping you can help, I've sent you a PM, please reach out.
Re: Living In France by surgeonzany(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Living In France by Boluwajiakintor: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2019
pls anybody help me...i need info.on france work permit requirements?thankz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In France by cutieme(m): 3:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Boluwajiakintor:
Are u in france already?
Re: Living In France by veek2(m): 5:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Buzz me on +33758611217
Boluwajiakintor:

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Adezeal1: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2019
For no reason, I just like the way you put your words together as though you were writing a cover letter for a job. cheesy
alabireal:

Hello big bros

I am so elated to have come across this thread you created ,I am a masters student here in France , I am about rounding up my studies and looking forward to exploring many other opportunities that France can offer for international students who have successfully completed their studies and I believe that your experience and advice can be very valuable to me.

I have already sent an email to you and will humbly expect your feedbacks, I can't wait to tap from the wealth of your experience sir

Thanks

Wale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In France by Enculer2: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Smile4mee01:
Glad this thread was opened.

I am considering doing a Masters in management or MBA in france. I am thing this would help me transit to canada. With an MBA/MSC and hopefully learn and speak french woukd give me additional points required for the Canadian express entry.

But I would like to know, are there opportunities for international students to study and work and probably make enough money required for the canada express entry.

Why not settle in France?
Is Canada better than France?

1 Like

Re: Living In France by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

Cheers.

Can i pm you please?
Re: Living In France by dandy00: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
we know Nigerians can survive anywhere in the world irrespective of the situation.

please can anybody confirm how easy getting a job as a student in FRance.

and also the chances of getting a Fulltime job within one year after studies.

I WOULD ALSO LOVE THIS THREAD to be more active...

Enculer2:

Why not settle in France?
Is Canada better than France?
Re: Living In France by Enculer2: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
dandy00:
we know Nigerians can survive anywhere in the world irrespective of the situation.

please can anybody confirm how easy getting a job as a student in FRance.

and also the chances of getting a Fulltime job within one year after studies.

I WOULD ALSO LOVE THIS THREAD to be more active...

I think chances are better in France than in Canada, even though I have not been to Canada.

My opinion is based on opinion I have sampled and researches I have made.

People go to different countries for different reasons but the vibes I get from Canada is uber driving, survival jobs etc.

No positive vibes.

1 Like

Re: Living In France by dandy00: 4:20am On Jan 27, 2020
please are you currently schooling in France.

I would just want you to clarify further as regards your response.

Enculer2:

I think chances are better in France than in Canada, even though I have not been to Canada.

My opinion is based on opinion I have sampled and researches I have made.

People go to different countries for different reasons but the vibes I get from Canada is uber driving, survival jobs etc.

No positive vibes.
Re: Living In France by Gentlebreeze1: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Noblethony:

Me too I need your number or Whatsapp
Re: Living In France by Gentlebreeze1: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Noblethony:

Mr Mandovic
Me too I need your number or Whatsapp
Re: Living In France by Enculer2: 12:52am On Feb 14, 2020
dandy00:
please are you currently schooling in France.

I would just want you to clarify further as regards your response.

I have done some short stint there.

If you have the opportunity, please go there. Go to France

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Gavrelino123: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2020
Enculer2:

lol.....Jobs in France

France is a good place and an excellent Tourist Destination....They also have one of the Best business schools in the world..

But for students job....no no no..except you can speak French to at least A2 or B1 level

I love France too..

But on the Jobs aspect....lol
Rather go to Germany.....where you are 100% certain of getting a student job..

No assurance in getting a job in France..

Those in France can come and tell us how much a student can earn..

No hard feelings guy..

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Enculer2: 1:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Gavrelino123:

lol.....Jobs in France

France is a good place and an excellent Tourist Destination....They also have one of the Best business schools in the world..

But for students job....no no no..except you can speak French to at least A2 or B1 level

I love France too..

No hard feelings guy..

God bless us all.
Now you have added the language factor. Good.

Of course you would need to learn the language first. No one should expect to walk into a foreign country without first learning to speak the language.

Anyway, Germany should have more opportunities taking many things into account.

In any case, follow your mind. I know many English speaking people, Nigeriana included with good jobs in France.

Follow your mind and chart your course.

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Hi guys, I’m new here .

I intend to study in France for my masters . I am looking to study management related courses. I am also applying to universities in Dijon , Toulouse and BORDEAUX

I wanted to ask you about your experience studying there?
I have searched the whole of YouTube for a Nigerian experience but can’t find.

Could you please enlighten me about studying there? Is it worth it? In terms of getting a post graduate job & pursing residency after?

I’m looking to work part time jobs there to pay of my rent and expenses . I have money for tuition which is currently €3770 per year (Two years)

Is it easy to get a part time job without knowing how to speak french?

I’m already applying to enrol for a french programme here in Nigeria until I leave for studies.

I’m considering the U.K. and France but France because the tuition is cheaper.

Also what documents do I need for visa application?

Should I pay tuition fees before or after I arrive in France?

Can I use my brothers account with more than 10m?

I also have 2.8m in my account.

Also has anyone gotten a scholarship to study in France? How did you get it please

Please help

Thank you
Re: Living In France by Gavrelino123: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oke00700:
Hi guys, I’m new here .

I intend to study in France for my masters . I am looking to study management related courses. I am also applying to universities in Dijon , Toulouse and BORDEAUX

Could you please enlighten me about studying there? Is it worth it? In terms of getting a post graduate job & pursing residency after?

I’m looking to work part time jobs there to pay of my rent and expenses . I have money for tuition which is currently €3770 per year (Two years)

I’m already applying to enrol for a french programme here in Nigeria until I leave for studies.

Also has anyone gotten a scholarship to study in France? How did you get it please

Please help

Thank you

I sent you a PM
Re: Living In France by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gavrelino123:

I sent you a PM

I cannot see it please resend

bloomservices2016@gmail.com
Re: Living In France by dandy00: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thank you for your response.

I've also gotten different feedback as regards schooling in france..

I'm almost done with my applications.

Enculer2:

Re: Living In France by dandy00: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
You've got a very good point bro

Yeah, we know it won't be easy getting a job in france as an English student because of the language barriers.

But believe me, Nigerians are there surviving and are doing fairly.

Definitely and with time, you will learn and know the language.

Finland, china, japan, sweden, Netherlands, even Germany. To survive well in these countries, you will have to learn their language.

Gavrelino123:

lol.....Jobs in France

I love France too..

No hard feelings guy..

God bless us all.
Re: Living In France by dandy00: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Schooling in Uk is far better than France in my opinion.

Because its an English country and you have a bright and quick chances of getting a part time job as student.

Uk tuitions are just tooo expensive

As for France . from my research, its not that bad .
Nigerians are in france surviving and are doing good just like every other non English speaking country.

Tution is cheap and France can also be used to navigate other countries during or after your program...

Knowing showing interest in the language will also aid your life style stability.

as a Nigerian, i believe we will survive anywhere in in world.... irrespective of the language barriers.

Oke00700:
Hi guys, I’m new here .

Please help

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thank you

I appreciate your response

dandy00:
Schooling in Uk is far better than France in my opinion.

Because its an English country and you have a bright and quick chances of getting a part time job as student.

Uk tuitions are just tooo expensive

As for France . from my research, its not that bad .
Nigerians are in france surviving and are doing good just like every other non English speaking country.

Tution is cheap and France can also be used to navigate other countries during or after your program...

Knowing showing interest in the language will also aid your life style stability.

as a Nigerian, i believe we will survive anywhere in in world.... irrespective of the language barriers.

Re: Living In France by Ugoerico(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Hallo house I need some tips please.
I have concluded arrangement to visit Paris for a three day summer tour (with my wife).
I Will be flying in from Germany where I live.

I need tips on the following:

1. Tourist attractions. My major two interests are Eiffel tower and Arc de Triomphe. Since my childhood I have only been watching them on films.. grin
Any other reccommendation for a beautiful site ? (only in Paris).

2. Language. I hope I can have my ways with English? E.g. buying stufs, train station/bus etc

3. Transport. I read online that there is a "Paris Pass" for easy and more affordable transportation for tourist, can someone tell me more about this because the source is unknown.

4. Is it better to book ahead of time for the entrance/climbing of the tower? Or it's same as on-the-spot payment.

5. Any other tips

I don't mind hanging out together with any Nigerian who stays within.

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Olovictor: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2020
Please help a brother oooo
I will be leaving Nigeria for Paris this week
Please people in France can you please share you experience with me as new common

1 Like

Re: Living In France by yemmywesey(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Olovictor:
Please help a brother oooo
I will be leaving Nigeria for Paris this week
Please people in France can you please share you experience with me as new common

Hows paris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? / Multiple Accident In Front Of Uyo Stadium Caused By Phone Call (Photos) / Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.