Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Meet The 60 Year-old-never-married- Before Bride, Sarah - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The 60 Year-old-never-married- Before Bride, Sarah (842 Views)

60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 60 Year-old-never-married- Before Bride, Sarah by OHaddy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
By Sewe Ishola Just this past weekend, a woman, who has been waiting for love finally found her happy ending in the arms of a widower. The bride is simply identified as Sarah. She’s 60- year old and waited 30 years for “Mr. Right”. He proposed in 2016 and yesterday the couple got married. The bride’s wedding dress vendor had quite an interesting story to share about meeting Sarah. She wrote: “60 years old and a first time bride, as in she’s never been married…Dang! She looks good at 60!!….#goodgenes #healthyliving…I remember the first time we met and she told me her age…I was like #hollymolly!!! #abasi mbok…..#unbelieveable …… she went on to tell me how she’s been waiting for ‘Mr. right’ since when she was in her 30’s and he never came. And so two years ago, he finally appeared and proposed in 2016 …..#God is good… #delayisnotdenial. My dearest aunty Sarah…I celebrate with you and may God bless your union…. from @bridesnmoreikeja…. #itsnevertoolate….. more pictures of our youngest and latest bride in town coming soon.”

Re: Meet The 60 Year-old-never-married- Before Bride, Sarah by infogenius(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Congratulations.
I am stunned that the bride is 60yrs.
She looks beautiful.
Why did she wait for so long?

(1) (Reply)

Help / Why Do Women Say My Money And Refer To Husband Money As Our Money? / Marigold Special School With Boarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.