Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) (22731 Views)

Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by dre11(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2017
Posted By: Kunle AKINRINADE

A 60-year-old woman, Mrs. Olufunke Labinjo was allegedly beaten to a pulp by her brother-in-law, Kamoru Labinjo, for resisting his attempt to forcibly take over the management of her sick husband’s property.

The accused allegedly assaulted the complainant in public by raining blows on her face.

The incident happened when Kamoru insisted on taking inventory of the buildings owned by his sick brother, Alhaji Shamsideen Labinjo, and asked Olufunke to take him to the properties.

It was learnt that Kamoru also queried Olufunke’s right to collect rents on her husband’s properties.

Olufunke, a trader at Balogun Market,Lagos, sustained injuries to her head and was admitted at the Shomolu General Hospital,Lagos.

The distraught woman reported the matter to the Force Criminal Investigation Department (FCID), Alagbon, Ikoyi, Lagos.

The accused, who resides at No 9, Alhaji Masha Road, Surulere, Lagos State, was subsequently arrested by detectives and arraigned before an Ikeja Chief Magistrate’s Court on November 3, 2017 for assault.

He pleaded not guilty.

In the suit number MIK/A/250/17, Commissioner of Police versus Kamoru Labinjo, the police told the court that the accused committed the offence on September 22, 2017 at Balogun Market.

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-arraign-bizman-allegedly-beating-brothers-60-yr-old-wife-sick-husbands-property/
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by itiswellandwell: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Too bad. Lazy brother in law. He should go and work for his own properties. I wish the woman success in this case.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by BruncleZuma: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
This is sad
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by psychologist(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na WA for this end time lagos weather oo

Rain falling heavily in Dec '09

Buhari sef

10 Likes

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by amnesty7: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Too bad. But let's hear both sides still.
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Colybaly: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Oxster(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Property go dey you come 4 world,same property go dey,U leave de World#..all ds fellows self
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by twilliamx(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lazy. Alapa ma so se, Agboju logun, ole.. this is a result of laziness. The brother is not even dead yet.. but that's one side of the story.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Xisnin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Entitled prick couldn't hustle for himself but want to steal
his brother's properties.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Buhari why?

This will be the cry of the f00ls now
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Richardabbey(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
angry Stupid Woman , I Didnt Even Read D Post ,i Just Jump To Conclusion Dat All Woman Are Evil
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by aguiyi2: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerian inlaws(mostly in the southern part),will alway prey on properties that does not belong to them.The law should take it's full course.

8 Likes

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by ipobarecriminals: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
sad useless man.He can wsit for his bro to die..Dey shud tie him and flog the hopeless spirit outa him.Bastard

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by emeijeh(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dear Kamoru,

You will not go and hustle to have your own property, you are there struggling for rent.

#fool

Namecheckers, over to you

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by Nigga44: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afonjas are lazy, wicked and evil.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by sniperr007(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
psychologist:
Na WA for this end time lagos weather oo

Rain falling heavily in Dec '09

Buhari sef

E Taya me oh

Since Thursday na rain.
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by MLK22555: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yoros with Property for Lagos... Boda Kamoru don dey claim property of Him Brother wey never die, The next thin after dis Blow and Court Order na Juju go follow

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by AishaBuhari: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richardabbey:
angry Stupid Woman , I Didnt Even Read D Post ,i Just Jump To Conclusion Dat All Woman Are Evil
Imagine someone beating your mom before your very own eye, I'm sure you'd look away because all women are evil!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by RX480(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
xxx7935:

Begone with this scam
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by YelloweWest: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
amnesty7:
Both sides of what?

There is no justification for beating your brothers wife!

7 Likes

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by creatorsverse(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afonja sef una too get wahala
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by deco22(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richardabbey:
thank God you admitted that you did not read the post,now go back and read the post before you will come and be disgracing yourself on social media.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by creatorsverse(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
So kamoru u SARS(oppression of d helpless) the poor woman because ur brother dey hospital... well good luck to u.... shey be she Don go call her own SARS....

To kamoru receive beating
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by 9jaBloke: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
There's no other side to hear.
amnesty7:

There's no justification for beating a woman.
YelloweWest:

There is no justification for beating your brothers wife!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by cyojunior1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
amnesty7:
what will he say that will justify his arrant behaviour of beating a woman

if u are still waiting for the man story I think it is better u beat ur sister or ur wife!

@de
amnesty7:

if u are still waiting for the man story I think it is better u beat ur sister or ur wife!

@de
amnesty7:

@de
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
yellowbar men are the most laziest in the world... if u check well he is the one that put his brother in that vegetable state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wickedness and laziness on the part of the brother in-law
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by jaymichael(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
So this is how Kamoru (Alhaji's son) 'omo ale jati jati' turned out.
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by jaymichael(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
yellowbar men are the most laziest in the world... if u check well he is the one that put his brother in that vegetable state
It was because of him his father wrote on all his properties "THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE, BEWARE OF 419 ESPECIALLY MY SON KAMORU OMO ALE JATI JATI"

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
jaymichael:
It was because of him his father wrote on all his properties "THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE, BEWARE OF 419 ESPECIALLY MY SON KAMORU OMO ALE JATI JATI"
hahahaha bros u are looking for trouble, u will see them besiege here like toilet flies
Re: Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) by hanked: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
I did not support beating a woman in any circumstance, but for the properties , their is no smoke without fire, has the woman been taken care of the husband ? just blame the brother in law for going physical but not on the properties issue till u hear the other side of the story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin / How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.