Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... (2080 Views)

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) / My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. / A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by ponti93(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hi guys, can't help sharing this with you. It cracked me up badly.

A woman went shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay. The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse. He could not control his curiosity and asked,

"Do you always carry your TV remote with you?"

She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me shopping today because of football match, so I took the remote.

*Moral :Accompany and support your wife in her hobbies.....*

The story continues....The cashier laughed and then returned all the items that lady had purchased. Shocked at this act, she asked the cashier what he was doing. He said,
"your husband has blocked your credit card.........."

*MORAL : Always respect the hobbies of your husband.*

Story continues....Wife took out her husband's credit card from purse and swiped it. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.

*Moral: Don't underestimate the power and wisdom of your WIFE..*

Story continues...After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'.......

*Moral: When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!*

Story continues....She smiled to herself and reached out for the mobile which rang in her purse. It was her husband's phone showing the forwarded SMS. She had taken it with the remote control so he doesn't call her during her shopping. She bought her items and returned home happily.

*Moral: Don't underestimate a desperate woman!*

On getting home, his car was gone. A note was lying on the table, "Couldn't find the remote. Gone out with the boys to watch the premiership match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone if you need something". He left with the house key too.

*Moral: Don't try to control your spouse. You will always lose!*

Have a lovely day y'all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin so funny but the man is the greater loser since he's the one who paid. The wife can use the card and Lodge herself in a nice hotel

2 Likes

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by Mrbigman1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Both of dem are madt
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by Mankiso(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wow. A great lesson why couples should always communicate to know their feelings.

3 Likes

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by KanwuliaExtra: 1:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Sounds more like a battlefield than a marriage.
Hope people are not this jobless oooooo!
Chai!!!!

Marriage definitely means different things to different peeps! cheesy
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by QuietHammer(m): 2:34am On Feb 10, 2017
If he left with the house key(which wouldn't be a problem unless the door was locked ), how did she read the note on the table?

1 Like

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by angelTI(f): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
QuietHammer:
If he left with the house key(which wouldn't be a problem unless the door was locked ), how did she read the note on the table?

Flesh has not revealed this to you but...

1 Like

Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by QuietHammer(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
angelTI:

Flesh has not revealed this to you but...

Say it. grin
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by Richy4(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
QuietHammer:

Some houses got balcony....that can have dinning table and other lazy boy outdoor furnitures ie if they don't want to entertain or stay indoors smiley
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by lilybonny(f): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Funny couple
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by Dyt(f): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
I like

This could be sisisioge and nairalanddss ooo

Muchecheche
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by sisisioge: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dyt:
I like

This could be sisisioge and nairalanddss ooo

Muchecheche

grin grin grin Let me go and read the story first...Before I go, I like the fact you are aiming for a rich husband for me. Osebaby wink
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by dytbabe: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin Let me go and read the story first...Before I go, I like the fact you are aiming for a rich husband for me. Osebaby wink

We do not want a lazy man
cheesy
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
dytbabe:

We do not want a lazy man
cheesy

We absolutely do not due to our allergic reactions...Hard working men of substance/potentials are the doctor's prescription. We sincerely apologise for the inconveniences cool
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by BluePearls(m): 4:01am On Feb 11, 2017
So you're back tongue
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by Idydarling(f): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
that man behaves like my late dad
Re: This Story About A Woman And Her Husband Just Made My Day... by mostyg(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
The story is just an imagination of the writer. Take note of the concluding part, the woman found a note on the table meanwhile the husband left with the house key, how come?

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother / . / BREAKING NEWS: Week-old Baby Boy Dies 'after Being Attacked By Family's Jack Rus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.