Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Love Beyonce! I Hate Sasha- Fierce - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Love Beyonce! I Hate Sasha- Fierce (904 Views)

Weird MC Ft. Mo’cheddah, Sasha - Sewere / Girls Might Love Beyonce But Do You? / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Beyonce! I Hate Sasha- Fierce by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2009
Beyonce is the most hardworking and accomplished young lady in the music industry in hollywood.

She's fine as hell, good and perfect body, smart.

She's a dancer, singer, actress and model.

Coupled with all that, she's married to the richest and most influential man in the industry, Jay-Z.

She has a brilliant sense of humor and she loves to give.

How the hell can someone be this perfect? It scares me!

But here goes, she's not anywhere near perfect. Sasha Fierce is!

Sasha Fierce is her stage spirit. She's evil. She made that clear in her video, Sweet Dreams.

You see, we all just sing- along not knowing the implications. Oh Beyonce!
Re: I Love Beyonce! I Hate Sasha- Fierce by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2009
I think people should stop taking things literally.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Got A Better Freestyle ::: Sauce Or Mode::::: / New Ragga Sensation: Bornstar's Single Is First Off Dj Chascolee's New Mixtape / Kennis Music Signs Tuface Look-alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.