Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Is The Stamp Duty Charge? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Stamp Duty Charge? (515 Views)

Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Stamp Duty Charge? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hello guys, please I'd like to know the meaning of the stamp duty charge,

Over the the past three days, my bank has deducted 100 naira x3 with the excuse of *stamp duty charge*
Please guys I'd like to know if this is normal or something cause I'm really vexed right now... undecided

(1) (Reply)

THE REASON Why Naira's Freefall Against The Dollar Persist / Help I Need To Send $50 Using Paypal / Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.