Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. (2732 Views)

Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) / PHOTOS: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma And Sir Shina Peters Perform At 1lagosfiesta / Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by saydfact(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Came across this and had to share... .. Money had really transformed them to celebrity status today..

Snapshot from: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by dabrightt: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thank God for music both of them may have become a taot or herbalist.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by decatalyst(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Are dey about to honk each other? shocked

So, no be today e start?

Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by emmahardgun(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jesu grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by austin2all: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
dabrightt:
Thank God for music both of them may have become a taot or herbalist.
or yahoo yahoo or ritual killers

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by dabrightt: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
austin2all:
or yahoo yahoo or ritual killers
na so my brother
Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by nikkypearl(f): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
see as dey resemble mumu grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by saydfact(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2017
See as dem fine now.... grin grin

Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by saydfact(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
see as dey resemble mumu ; D

not fair
Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by nikkypearl(f): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
saydfact:

not fair
*sad*
Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by saydfact(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2017
lol grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by angelTI(f): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2017
I don gerrit undecided embarassed How come they look like dwarfs in the picture cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Pasuma And Obesere That Would Waoh You. by saydfact(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
angelTI:
I don gerrit undecided embarassed How come they look like dwarfs in the picture cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

I say make ii no be my mouth dem go hear am b4.........

(1) (Reply)

Saw These Pictures A Slay Queen Captioned: "PRE-DEATH SHOWER / E-money And Friend Enjoying Bottles Of Expensive Wine In His Mansion - Photo / Kunle Afod Gets Shamed By Wife In Romantic Birthday Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.