Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) (6764 Views)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / Very Graphic: What Is This Growth In My Anus? (doctors Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by ChimuchiYola(f): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (+18 GRAPHICS PHOTOS)

It all started last Two weeks when i started purging like never before (it has never happened to me before). So, After days of severe stomach purge which resulted to me visiting the toilet almost every hour.
A friend of mine introduced me to this herb called "Ghana Seed". I bought it and followed the instructions oh how to use it (by chewing the seed together with groundnut and drink with Sprite), after what seems that the stomach purge was gone. I now noticed a kind of boil just on top of my anus.

On the first day the boil looks like it is red in colour but after talking the famous Bicham Ampiclox, the colour changed to dark .

please Doctors and Experienced Medical practitioners in the house help me with your honest advice because I am worried (whether it could be "PILE" or any other thing)

Someone told me Yesterday after seeing the pictures that it is a common bacteria infection.

HELP ME... Please I need matured minds here! No insults!! This is a very serious health issue (Remember it could happen to anybody, I knew how a friend convinced me to send this on Nairaland that I will definitely get the right answers)

cc Lalasticlala please I need serious help right now

OAM4J, Mynd44

Sissy3, dominique
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by okenwa(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pile
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by darkenkach(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
That's a boil. Maybe its the side effect of the herb you took.
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by mamatayour(f): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Original pile na him dey worry u. Go and see d doctor or use herb to cure it. Start drinking ejirin leaf(yoruba)also okwunuolo(igbo)+Efirin(scent or basil leave) that's what u can take and you'll forget about it if u can drink it continuously.
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
after I took the Ampiclox...

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by SUPERPACK: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
what is dis, why u d show us ur dirty nyash nw.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by jubor(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
That's an abscess, its not pile.
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/abscess

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by viyon02: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Guy, please see a medic
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by leomarz007: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oga calm down that's not pile. It usually do occur (just as you stated) when you ve serious stomach upsets I.e constipation etc
it'd disappear in a few days time, d amplicox is ova enuf. Dnt take any other thing. Drink enuf water regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
darkenkach:
That's a boil. Maybe its the side effect of the herb you took.

Sorry ... Are You a Medical Doctor?

Do You know about "Ghana Seed" ?

please enlighten me more
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by leomarz007: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oga calm down that's not pile. It usually do occur (just as you stated) when you ve serious stomach upsets I.e constipation etc
it'd disappear in a few days time, d amplicox is ova enuf. Dnt take any other thing. Drink enuf water regularly. N antibiotics is recommended
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
I see a boil.. Why not get your girlfriend to help you shave off the hair around the anus and see a doctor.

I think that is the best thing to do.
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am I d only person dat is irritated by the black ugly yarnsh or what... I almost puked!

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Many are mad, but few are roaming angry
A grown as$ man(pun intended) with his dangling scrotum showing
Nawa o *spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yuck :-XYuck my phones' screen is begging 4 mercy. But biko, don't u shave? Atleast shave that thing away 4rm ur anus na. The more the bacteria! The more the nyash odor! #goes to one corner and throws up

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by doughziay: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
SUPERPACK:
what is dis, why u d show us ur dirty nyash nw.

Lolz. U no serious oo
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Yuck :-XYuck my phones' screen is begging 4 mercy. But biko, don't u shave? Atleast shave that thing away 4rm ur anus na. The more the bacteria! The more the nyash odor! #goes to one corner and throws up
and I heard red pepper can cure your thing tho
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by purplelips(f): 12:38am On Feb 10, 2017
That looks like hemorrhoid. They are engorged anal veins and occur in people that have constant constipation.

My advice: Stop self-medicating and visit a healthcare professional. Health is wealth.
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2017
purplelips:
That looks like hemorrhoid. They are engorged anal veins and occur in people that have constant constipation.

My advice: Stop self-medicating and visit a healthcare professional. Health is wealth.

Thanks so much... Are you a Doctor or Medical Personnel?

You can help me with ur own advice and medication to use
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by purplelips(f): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

Thanks so much... Are you a Doctor or Medical Personnel?

You can help me with ur own advice and medication to use
Go to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by missioner(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

It all started last Two weeks when i started purging like never before (it has never happened to me before). So, After days of severe stomach purge which resulted to me visiting the toilet almost every hour.
A friend of mine introduced me to this herb called "Ghana Seed". I bought it and followed the instructions oh how to use it (by chewing the seed together with groundnut and drink with Sprite), after what seems that the stomach purge was gone. I now noticed a kind of boil just on top of my anus.

On the first day the boil looks like it is red in colour but after talking the famous Bicham Ampiclox, the colour changed to dark .

please Doctors and Experienced Medical practitioners in the house help me with your honest advice because I am worried (whether it could be "PILE" or any other thing)

Someone told me Yesterday after seeing the pictures that it is a common bacteria infection.

HELP ME... Please I need matured minds here! No insults!! This is a very serious health issue (Remember it could happen to anybody, I knew how a friend convinced me to send this on Nairaland that I will definitely get the right answers)

OAM4J, Mynd44

Sissy3, dominique
Hello
That thing is called 'Anal tag'
Go to your pharmacy store and get Anusol (you have to keep it frozen or refrigerated)
Insert one into ur anus before going to bed at nights it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by Eleniyan15: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Lmao...to shit na wahala have you use ORI,i think it bacteria it has happen too me before I can't even bend very well na even during exam period don't try to Pierce it you will just hurt yourself, no cause for alarm it will dry by itself.buh wait ooo you get hair for yansh,so we many??

come to think of it shey NL na Hospital
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chisos! shocked shocked shocked

This is my first time of visiting health section, is this how you people use to do here angry

Showing yourselves pishures of your something? sad

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Don't panic, it will go away on its own. As a result of the straining during your "purging" episodes caused the rupture of tiny blood vessels around your anus, which in turn led to the swelling.
Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by lilybonny(f): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Op see a Doctor ASAP.
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by Lagusta(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Guy abeg change your name to BUSHYANUS....

Chaaaiii....

Anyway my differentials include anal tag and boil, since I haven't palpated the mass

See a doctor for further evaluation.....
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by usj(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2021
ChimuchiYola:

OAM4J, Mynd44

Sissy3, dominique
please, I sent you a mail concerning this topic, how did you cure it?
Re: Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol. Am I the only one laughing because the username is female yet I'm looking at a man's hairy nyash?

(1) (Reply)

Many People Are Suffering In Silence. It's Called Depression! Lets Talk About It / Medical Recall / Help! I Am Suffering From Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.