Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) (13014 Views)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Man Burnt To Death In Fire Incident In Benin City (Video) / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by sonofbiafra76: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
A woman has been confirmed dead following a fire outbreak at No. 7 Jemigbon Street, Apollo Estate, off Elebiju, Ketu, Lagos, on Thursday, February 9th.

A statement by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency said a distress call prompted the immediate activation of the Agency's Emergency Response Team including the LRU Fire Unit and the Lagos State Fire Service to the scene of the incident, and prevented the spread of the inferno to other buildings in the estate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W47ze5N0bMI

Preliminary investigation conducted by the Agency's ERT at the scene of the incident revealed that a duplex which was converted to flats (5 mini flat, a two bedroom flat , a four bedroom flat ) was gutted by fire as a result of power surge from one of the mini flats on the first floor of the building ,which then escalated to other flats in the building.

Further investigation revealed that inferno which engulfed the entire building got the adult female entrapped and severely burnt. The body was recovered by the Agency' ERT, handed over to The State Environmental Health Monitoring Unit SEHMU and has since been deposited at the Lagos Mainland General Hospital Mortuary. The woman was identified as a staff of the National Open University of Nigeria,
The General Manager LASEMA sympathized with the family of the deceased, but however emphasised the incoperation of safety into building construction such as provision of more than one emergency exit route and installation of surge protectors and fire alarm systems to avoid unnecessary loss of lives and properties.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/02/photos-staff-of-national-open.html#more

Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by BreezyCB(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jeso mi oo
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by dotuna3(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
shocked
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by talk2archy: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2017
LRU pls do somethng.
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by simplemach(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2017
What a painful way to die. May God forgive her sins and receive her soul
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by simplemach(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2017
talk2archy:
f
for FVCK
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by Zico5(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Bad news everywhere. This Buhari regime is synonymous to badluck.
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by bornmekus: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2017
waking up to see this traumatizing fire sef can kill somebody...
From d pix, guess firemen ppl couldn't even enter d house
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by Abbeyme: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2017
To the dead, RIP
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by money121(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2017
shocked shocked

Every soul Shall Taste Death... Inalilai wahai na li rajium....

Check my signature for Current price of various Roofing sheet.....
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by tunde81o: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2017
dejavubobo1:
for real ?
for jokes undecided
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by chefremy(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2017
sorry for the families of the person,we really need to be careful...back on nl,I have missed u.
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2017
no mind me, we get wahala fr naija, one house ll have guards, tall fence, big gate d window ll ve thick burglary proof & nets. German door with brace iron. na watin dey cause all D's death too many obstacles to brk down b4 u can gain ur way in or out
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2017
This is serious. May God accept her soul and comfort the bereaved the family.
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by BrosMayowa(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2017
Quite unfortunate..
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by Sisqoman(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2017
I R P
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by gqboyy(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2017
What a painful death. RIP
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by GuDErboY(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Bad news this early mo mo. God abeg o
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by sakalisis(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Rip
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by ollaxworld: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2017
Subuhanallahi
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by Missmossy(f): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Such a tragic loss embarassed
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by bastien: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2017
I hope na that fat woman for ikeja study centre
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by jesus500(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
bastien:
what has the fat woman done to you?
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by bastien: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
jesus500:
what has the fat woman done to you?
u don't wanna know
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by jesus500(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
bastien:
u don't wanna know
I am curious please tell me.
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by hectorswag(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
bastien:

May God punish you indefinitely for this foolish comment you just made. Idio.tic slowpoke! angry
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by bastien: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
hectorswag:

May God punish you indefinitely for this foolish comment you just made. Idio.tic slowpoke! angry
na ur mama she be
Re: National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) by bastien: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
jesus500:
I am curious please tell me.
never mind

(1) (Reply)

THE PEACH PALM ESTATE ABIJO GRA, 97% SOLD OUT! CALL US NOW!! / Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties / Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment In Ikate Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.