Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) (32475 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Illuminati ti take over!

What is the essence of the wealth you have when your Soul has already booked a table in Hell Fire?

In Tope Alabi's voice:
Ka rira lorun lo ja ju....
Ko ye ka f'aye yi s'arimo......
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Lol, I watched everything on Snapchat but I still don't understand why Nigerians are always looked down upon, you need to see the snub looks everyone was giving tiwa like say na plague
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by xtremeidea(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Is there something wrong with her leg or its just a pose?

Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by pxalmydee(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is her stylist ??

What do you want her to wear ?? Agbada and baseball hat ??

Do you even know what she wore ?? It's a Gucci dress shirt

Stop crying like a rat on mensuration

Always looking skanky ??

I would rather have millions of naira like Tiwa Savage and look skanky than to look healthy like you and still live with my parents at the age of 55

You're a loser

Why don't you eat your Amala and Ewedu in peace and stop dancing like a drunk elephant

Kids
This is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs

What has she been making ?? Cold songs ??

What awards do you win for being nominated for Grammies ??

She wears heavy makeup ?? Really ??

Don't you smear your goat face with heavy makeup ?? And also you have fake hair, you don't have opinion

This just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet

guy why? see as u murder them all....lwkm
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by pxalmydee(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
SamCeci:
Illuminati ti take over!

What is the essence of the wealth you have when your Soul has already booked a table in Hell Fire?

In Tope Alabi's voice:
Ka rira lorun lo ja ju....
Ko ye ka f'aye yi s'arimo......
you dumb I swear! how u take know say she don sell her soul to devil? mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by nepapole(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Muzanga:
abeg she looks good. Talk another thing.
Are u from Zimbabwe or Congo...i like ur moniker.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Muzanga(f): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2017
nepapole:

Are u from Zimbabwe or Congo...i like ur moniker.
naija. Tnx
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by charles1300: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2017
As a punter/bettor, don't sit there and wonder when its going to be your turn to win big. see photo below for more and thank me later!!
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by nepapole(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2017
Muzanga:
naija. Tnx
Alright.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2017
porchster:
Space kept for further notice
how much you go sell this space
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is her stylist ??
Wat do u want her to wear ?? Agbada and baseball hat ??
Do u even know what she wore ?? It's a Gucci dress shirt
Stop crying lyk a rat on mensuration

Always looking skanky ??
I'd rather av millions of naira like Tiwa Savage and look skanky than to look healthy like u and still live with my parents at the age of 55
u're a loser
Y don't u eat ur Amala and Ewedu in peace and stop dancing lyk a drunk elephant

Kids
Dis is d reason y u shouldn't do drugs
Wat has she been making ?? Cold songs ??
What awards do u win 4 being nominated 4 Grammies ??
She wears heavy makeup ?? Rily ??
Don't u smear ur goat face wit heavy makeup ?? And also u av fake hair, u don't av opinion
dis just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on d internet
Bruh,watz else do u want me 2 say? U av killd dem all 4 dia useless comments. Wehdone Bruh!
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by OOOS: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

And here is Tbillz below...forcasting bets for this weekend games.

He even place bet say DJ Khaled go lash Tiwa Salvage cheesy The odd low sha angry angry
Guy you no dey happy at al, choi! '...the odd low sha' got me cracked up. Tiwa don too suffer for una hand
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by iamattitude(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin
GreenMavro:
wink

And here is Tbillz below...forcasting b

ets for this weekend games.

He even place bet say DJ Khaled go lash Tiwa Salvage cheesy The odd low sha angry angry
guy y nah....wetin i do u...y u wan use laff kill me
grin
GreenMavro:
wink

And here is Tbillz below...forcasting b

ets for this weekend games.

guy y nah....wetin i do u...y u wan use laff kill me

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Orikinla1: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
martyns303:
Can she keep are legs straight?
grin

After over 100000 times of spreading legs for sex, they can never be the same again. grin
That's why girls bend legs when posing.
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by DCONE1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
ehissi:

What type of post is that?? angry

"I am happy for Her"?

if you are happy for her, then smile.......... grin

grin grin grin are you happy now?
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Durentmoney: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
alfa2016:
Singer Tiwa Savage is going places with Roc Nation.

The mother of one who is currently in LA to perform at some pre Grammy events is pictured renown DJ and King of Snap Chat DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande and other celebs at DJ Khaled's album title announcement event

Photos below:

You go girl!

http://mojidelano.com/2017/02/tiwa-savage-pictured-with-dj-khaled-diddy-emele-sande-in-la-usa/
very ugly woman
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by Dianeetdiana(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
NICE
Re: Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) by ehissi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
DCONE1:
grin grin grin are you happy now?

Yea! Yea!! That's the Standard. .......... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Madam Kofo Take A Selfie / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. / Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.