Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Animation -make An Animated GIF Now - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Animation -make An Animated GIF Now (940 Views)

I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me / How to Convert a Video into an animated GIF Easily / 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Animation -make An Animated GIF Now by Emayo017(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
How to Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop

Firs of all, you will need more than one images that you need to combine become a GIF file of image format. Upload them all in your Photoshop, and then gather them in a split folder.
Browse Files into Stack in Photoshop
Image: After clicking Load Files into Stack, browse the image files you want to upload into Photoshop

So, before uploading your image files into the stack in Photoshop, make sure you have some images that you would combine to be an animated GIF image.

Then, click File → Scripts → Load Files into Stack. Take a look at the left side picture to follow the instruction. After that, click Browse and find your image files from your computer’s directory, then click OK.
Continue...:http://skillonpage.com/how-to-make-animated-gif-in-photoshop/

Visit for more on how to create animated gif: http://skillonpage.com/how-to-make-animated-gif-in-photoshop/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4th July Nickiminaj �art Work / Best Of Oejo$eff A.k.a Jozkid|||@oejoseff / My Price Is Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.