Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim (79817 Views)

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist / Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by wizod(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Most people reason from dia anus. So u never knw dat when a spell is cast on someone it can make him/her 2 misbehave for yrs? Most people reason from dia anus. So u never knw dat when a spell is cast on someone it can make him/her 2 misbehave for yrs? Most people reason from dia anus. So u never knw dat when a spell is cast on someone it can make him/her 2 misbehave for yrs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by youngjoy(f): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2017
disgusting
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
femi4:
Advantages of swallowing semen:

A multivitamin in each ejaculation:
One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc

Look at the things I've got in my scrotum.

We males are like mobile pharmacists. All any chick that's deficient in calcium, protein, e.t.c. needs to do is simply to drop on her hørny knees and start sucking. grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by tico1212(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Na dem dem... my flat head bros

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Chiebunigom: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2017
curvilicious:

This life is beautiful
Everything seems to be falling apart
D more u luk d more u feel sad
Oooooooo
This is life
Wherever it leads we must folo poop
This life

Abeg someone else should kwantinu

No matter what you do; you'll be gone someday..
This life oo this life...is real.

Ooooooo
This life is mysterious
Now who can tell me what this life is all about
There is bitterness, good and evil
Ooooo....this life, wherever it leads...
We must follow(follow),
Ohhhhh this life....
No matter what you......

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Laple0541(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Feel like burning this nigga alive.
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by AdewaleKean(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
I was waiting to see .. ITS THE AFONJAS.
SO BiAfRUaD can do this. Dia ris god in everything you're doing.
Okay continue
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Austin234(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
I think there are untold version of this story. For 8 years u were enjoying the sex and was complacent with the so called r/ship. What made u to walk up to the police and revealed the cat? Possibly, there were points of disagreement which resulted to this. There are more to the story that meets the eyes
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Lankyannie(f): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Nawaoo,wetin psn no go see 4dz naija shaa.
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by dsocioemmy(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2017
8years under a spell?? weldone ma! That guy juju na from india
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by btoks: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2017
dingbang:
Story seems sketchy.... So in all those years, she didn't summon courage to report to the police? It was when she got tired she went to report..

Something is definitely not right somewhere
If the story is true, it could be that the girl fell into a psychological condition known as Stockholm Syndrome. Please see link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Certain victims just give in to their abductors/ or sexual abusers.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by seguntijan(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
lolzzz, and someone will tell me that this is better than marrying her legally at that age
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by whoisuche: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chiebunigom:

No matter what you do; you'll be gone someday..
This life oo this life...is real.

Ooooooo
This life is mysterious
Now who can tell me what this life is all about
There is bitterness, good and evil
Ooooo....this life, wherever it leads...
We must follow(follow),
Ohhhhh this life....
No matter what you......

To summarise it all. Without Jesus Christ No eternal life. So you every one needs him. And to give his/her life to Jesus now.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Nan0(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please Observe The Following Rules:

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

It's so simple. undecided
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Another Flat head atrocity report. grin
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Divinehenrich(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
I know the place the girl came from.
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by samsam2019: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ture a wh0re who happened to have a boyfriend who also doubles as yor love-vendor.

Stop damaging the guys person probably because he got tired of you and over stretched poocee
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by jabber06: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
this info ain't true but a scam...
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by rrichie78: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Their ole carryam go
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by euchariadavid(f): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
All in the Name of God.these God don Suffer.
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by enigmaticlion: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na dem again ooooooo. Alpha, Zulu, tango, over and out. An Ipob yoot doing what they know how to do best!
NewsPoacher:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/crime/sex-forced-drink-semen-victim/

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Tsongz(f): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin Na them

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
femi4:
Advantages of swallowing semen:

A multivitamin in each ejaculation:
One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc

Really?

Do i need a drop for my indomie?

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by Misterdhee1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
dingbang:
Story seems sketchy.... So in all those years, she didn't summon courage to report to the police? It was when she got tired she went to report..

Something is definitely not right somewhere
Sure! It has to be different now since the man is from your region.. If it was a man from the other side, I bet your comment would have been much more different.
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by femi4: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

Do i need a drop for my indomie?
You need more than a drop. A quart will do
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by SACI: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
I no gree blv this stroy.
Women wi say anything to tarnish ur image once you're not in good terms with dem anymore
U won't b empathic till its a female u r related with or know(ur mum,sis,frnd etc) dat is in those shoes
Re: He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim by SexOffender(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2021
I drink semen from little boys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.