Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize (79820 Views)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo) / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Amagite2: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Leaked Nude Video Of South African Minister, Malusi Gigaba Engaging In A Sexual Act

A video of South African Home Affairs Minister, Malusi Gigaba engaging in a sexual act has hit the net and gone viral.

A Whatsapp conversation between him and an ex, Buhle Mkhize, which surfaced online, shows he sent the video to her and desperately begged her not to release it when she threatened to.

Amagitesblog has seen the 13-second video, which shows the minister with his shirt pulled up, stroking his penis. He said in the video; "Mhh, imagine if the was in your mouth, oh baby!"

Below is a Facebook post by Buhle Mkhize warning the minister's wife to stop attacking her or else she releases the video.

Meanwhile, Gigaba has suggested that the leaked video of him engaging in a sexual act was a political attempt to assassinate his character ahead of next year’s elections.

His tweets on Sunday laid bare his feelings on the leaked video and the extortion attempt.

He tweeted:

My wife and I have learnt, with regret and sadness, that a video containing material of a sexual nature, meant for our eyes only, which was stolen when my communication got illegally intercepted/my phone hacked, in 2016/17, is circulating among certain political figures

“I take this opportunity to publicly apologise, in advance, to the rest of my family - especially my kids, my mom and my in-laws - and the South African public for the pain and embarrassment the likely wider distribution of this private material will cause

See more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/leaked-video-of-south-african-minister-malusi-gigaba-engaging-in-sexual-act.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by JoanHicks(f): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2018
cheesy

Now the wife poke nose don finally cast her husband

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by sholatech(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2018
See Gbege..But he made a nice public response.

21 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by vemagib: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2018
chai! grin sad sad cheesy

well done. there is God

Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT:
Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Not all relationships can last for a life time.

But pictures and videos can... And it'll destroy you.
This is why I am against nudes. It's not worth it.

At least not unless your name is KIM...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Very lucky man. Blessed with a venomous snake.

The man's preek is bigger than Nigeria's National debt.

In fact it's almost as big as the GDP under President Buhari.

grin

13 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Men and thinking with der 3rd leg are like 5&6 ,When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Yeligray(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2018
cry..... Everything these days is being recorded.. Even your chats, calls, conversations etc.. Most of which people keep to probably use against you in the future..

Be careful!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by falcon01: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2018
That ex is very stupid. how the f*ck is his wife attacking her associates to his jerking video who she tryna hurt him or her? she end up f*cking things up. If am him she finished.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by gurunlocker: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2018
I hate bitter lovers.....

if your contract has expired, just let it go. Don't be bitter because your ass was dumped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Minister for Vaseline.
Vaseline crew member, South Africa branch.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by xowig: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2018
apology doesnt solve anything. this is so shameful
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Bitter Ex......she bitter pas Alomo mixed with bitter leaf juice

how people run into sex related thread .

21 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by franchasng: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Rich men must be rich men; so before you decide to marry a rich and successful man as a lady, think twice; can you bear the fact that he will be cheating with uncountable number of women; be he a black man, whiteman, Chinese man, Arab man, Caribbean man or Indian man, men are men all over the world and the desire to keep bedding anything that entices their eyes will always be there, and so long as he is financially successful, hot, young, sexy, classy ladies will definitely want to give him a romp without minding that he is married....its in their blood and only God who created them that way have the right to judge them on the last day undecided

If you want a humble, everly faithful man; then be ready to marry a pauper lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by infogenius(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
People can be so stupid.
Imagine a married man messing up because of konji and just that
sending the video to another fool.
Well he can now bury the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Shameless minister!
But why hide the face of the ex?
So much for gender equality! !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Offpoint: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2018
The man, his wife, his ex are all MAD.

1 Like

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by BruncleZuma: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2018
grin
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by LastSurvivor11: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Bobrisky waiting!!

2 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by tolexy007(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2018
grin
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Why People Will Record Graphic Sexual Content Of Themselves Or Others On Phones Still Baffles Me!!Now The Fvck Boy Political Career Is In Jeopardy Due To His Own Dumbness..I Pity U Not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by sehin79(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2018
how come its the girlfriend that as something to leverage on... why would you send your nudes and the girl does not send hers too.
bad bizness.i bet if the video contain both of them involve in sexual act i doubt she would leak it.

2 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by allthingsgood: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Very wicked ex

witchcraft woman

1 Like

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by sotall(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
; Do grin
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by BedLam: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Leverage is one big thing in life. In business and the struggle for power, you need leverage.

What did she gain ? She could have been earning a lifetime salary by just knowing when to stop pushing further. Seems the man loves her too.

This photo will come and go. She claimed it was aimed at the wife when the person's image you ribbished is of the one that banged Hades into your skull.

Dear men, if you wanna cheat, do so with class.
If the man had cheated with Christine Amanpour, none of us would have known.

#getthestrap!

4 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by AtikuDeman: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
wink

Village people just dialled this one number and he foolishly picked grin

3 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by BedLam: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
sehin79:
how come its the girlfriend that as something to leverage on... why would you send your nudes and the girl does not send hers too.
bad bizness.i bet if the video contain both of them involve in sexual act i doubt she would leak it.
Man lost his mind. Never seen a thing. Like this. Confirms the gilr was the one on control.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.