Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Juventus Coach Allegri Interested In Replacing Arsene Wenger At Arsenal (details - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Coach Allegri Interested In Replacing Arsene Wenger At Arsenal (details (488 Views)

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Coach Allegri Interested In Replacing Arsene Wenger At Arsenal (details by princejamestech: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegri has refused to confirm or deny whether he will succeed Arsene Wenger at Arsenal in the summer.

With Wenger yet to sign an extension to his current deal at the Emirates, which expires in the summer, Allegri has been linked with replacing the Frenchman as speculation over his future persists.

The Gunners are reported to have held advanced talks with the Italian but, speaking after Juve’s 2-0 victory over Crotone, Allegri would not be drawn on the speculation.

“I won’t deny or confirm anything,” he told Mediaset Premium. “I am in sync with the club, now we have to focus on winning.

“At this time of the season the media always says I’m leaving, even when things are going really well.”

Wednesday’s victory in Calabria moves Juventus seven points clear at the top of Serie A, strengthening the Bianconeri’s bid for a sixth consecutive Scudetto.

Despite their dominance of Italian football, Juventus chief executive Giuseppe Marotta believes there is plenty left for Allegri to achieve at the club, reiterating he will remain in Turin beyond this season.
source : http://naijainformat.com

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Tottenham Fixture Preview / Arsene Wenger Said His Time At Arsenal Is 'coming To The End' / Mark Clattenburg Apologised After Failing To Disallow Alexis Sanchez's Handball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.