Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Mark Clattenburg Apologised After Failing To Disallow Alexis Sanchez's Handball - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mark Clattenburg Apologised After Failing To Disallow Alexis Sanchez's Handball (491 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players / Chelsea Becomes The First Premier League Club To Disallow Pay-cut On Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Clattenburg Apologised After Failing To Disallow Alexis Sanchez's Handball by cheapgoals(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mark Clattenburg has apologised to Hull City players after allowing Alexis Sanchez's controversial opener that set the Gunners on the path to a 2-0 victory at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.

Replay showed that Alexis clearly handled the ball into the net in the 34th minutes when the ball deflected off his hand after Eldin Jakupovic had blocked Sanchez earlier strike, before making it 2-0 with a penalty kick after Hull's midfielder Sam Clucas was sent off for handling the ball inside the 18-yard box.

READ MORE ON
http://cheapgoals.com/mark-clattenburg-apologised-for-allowing-alexis-sanchez-handball

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Breakthrough In Football – Wilfred Ndidi / £16m Nigerian Leicester Star Ahmed Musa Arrested On Suspicion Of Beating Wife / Based On Logisitics, Who Will Win Bayern Vs Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.