Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,005 members, 7,825,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help (1384 Views)

New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by nurey(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
please if you go through this way or know easiest route to the place from lagos. Can you give me hint?

We intend to pass the Agbara route but i hate that trail

looking at google map, i could take the papalanto-Ilaro route but i have not been on that road before i dont know anything about the route

Also there is the ita oshin route in abeokuta i dont know how good that is but i need info on the best route to pass

traffic and bad roads are my major concern
thank you
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by modsRbastard: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
The papalanto route: it's a straight drive from sango like you're heading to Abeokuta but a big crossroad (+) just before Lafarge cement factory, then you take a left turn heading towards Lanto.. Traffic isn't heavy on this road, except for sango and depends on workers hour.

Ita-Oshin route: entering from from Shagamu through ibara, exit Abeokuta through brewery. Head straight through Lagos Abeokuta expressway, the last roundabout before Aro psych hospital is a single carriage road to your right. I can't vet this road... Don't even try it.

Can I ask where your point 0 is?
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by nurey(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
modsRbastard:
The papalanto route: it's a straight drive from sango like you're heading to Abeokuta but a big crossroad (+) just before Lafarge cement factory, then you take a left turn heading towards Lanto.. Traffic isn't heavy on this road, except for sango and depends on workers hour.

Ita-Oshin route: entering from from Shagamu through ibara, exit Abeokuta through brewery. Head straight through Lagos Abeokuta expressway, the last roundabout before Aro psych hospital is a single carriage road to your right. I can't vet this road... Don't even try it.

Can I ask where your point 0 is?

thanks for this, my point 0 is ikoyi, i prefer to follow the papalanto route but intend to connect it through the sagamu interchange rather than follow the old lagos abeokuta express, because the lagos-Ibadan express is always free and good roads. what do you think about this route sir?
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by modsRbastard: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
nurey:

thanks for this, my point 0 is ikoyi, i prefer to follow the papalanto route but intend to connect it through the sagamu interchange rather than follow the old lagos abeokuta express, because the lagos-Ibadan express is always free and good roads. what do you think about this route sir?

OK...Sagamu to Ibara head towards GT bank, take a left right beside GT bank, head straight towards OPIC building, do 120° around OPIC and head towards the overhead bridge, take the overhead bridge and head straight down to the big roundabout, take a left and exit at your right towards the traffic light, keep right as you'd have to exit at the light to your right to take the Ogun bridge. Going straight down, take the roundabout to your left and face the old lagos road straight through Aro psych hospital. Your next stop is itori, lookout for FRSC office on your right and a big Julius Berger sign on the other side of the road, that's a sign you're near itori. Take The small bridge ahead carefully... It's bad than you'd anticipate. Cruise down to the next U-turn and you're in itori. Before that Uturn is a complex off the lagos old road to your right, the road beside it was fixed by dangote... At this point... You'd see lots of dangote trucks, take the road straight down to the T junction then a left... Follow the empty dangote trucks or ask.

I hope this helps and Godspeed.
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by diportivo: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by nurey(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
modsRbastard:

OK...Sagamu to Ibara head towards GT bank, take a left right beside GT bank, head straight towards OPIC building, do 120° around OPIC and head towards the overhead bridge, take the overhead bridge and head straight down to the big roundabout, take a left and exit at your right towards the traffic light, keep right as you'd have to exit at the light to your right to take the Ogun bridge. Going straight down, take the roundabout to your left and face the old lagos road straight through Aro psych hospital. Your next stop is itori, lookout for FRSC office on your right and a big Julius Berger sign on the other side of the road, that's a sign you're near itori. Take The small bridge ahead carefully... It's bad than you'd anticipate. Cruise down to the next U-turn and you're in itori. Before that Uturn is a complex off the lagos old road to your right, the road beside it was fixed by dangote... At this point... You'd see lots of dangote trucks, take the road straight down to the T junction then a left... Follow the empty dangote trucks or ask.

I hope this helps and Godspeed.

Thanks for this but I don't intend reaching there at all.

I hope to follow the papalanto-ilaro road and I will connect it through sagamu interchange where nestle new plant is located. I saw it on Google maps a public transport has taken me through that road in 2009 to link the old road when the IBM Lagos express was blocked then.

But I have only transverse it once, it's a straight highway as shown by Google map but I don't know how far about it
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by modsRbastard: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
nurey:

Thanks for this but I don't intend reaching there at all.

I hope to follow the papalanto-ilaro road and I will connect it through sagamu interchange where nestle new plant is located. I saw it on Google maps a public transport has taken me through that road in 2009 to link the old road when the IBM Lagos express was blocked then.

But I have only transverse it once, it's a straight highway as shown by Google map but I don't know how far about it

That sagamu road is the shortest route but that road is terribly bad you'd bite your finger enroute it, if you like make your vehicle be F150 Raptor with military grade dampers, you'd regret it. Just follow Abeokuta -itori-Ewekoro to Papalanto. Imaging doing gear1-2 from Nestle to Papalanto. Road so bad dangote truckers are crying. So bad... Dangote is begging to fix it.
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by nurey(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
modsRbastard:

That sagamu road is the shortest route but that road is terribly bad you'd bite your finger enroute it, if you like make your vehicle be F150 Raptor with military grade dampers, you'd regret it. Just follow Abeokuta -itori-Ewekoro to Papalanto. Imaging doing gear1-2 from Nestle to Papalanto. Road so bad dangote truckers are crying. So bad... Dangote is begging to fix it.

Infact a 40feet container will not be able to size the blessings coming your way. Thank you very much for informing me on time. God bless you.
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by modsRbastard: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
nurey:

Infact a 40feet container will not be able to size the blessings coming your way. Thank you very much for informing me on time. God bless you.

you're welcome bro...make i nor catch you for Daimler bashing oo grin grin grin
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by Bank450(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2017
nurey:
please if you go through this way or know easiest route to the place from lagos. Can you give me hint?

We intend to pass the Agbara route but i hate that trail

looking at google map, i could take the papalanto-Ilaro route but i have not been on that road before i dont know anything about the route

Also there is the ita oshin route in abeokuta i dont know how good that is but i need info on the best route to pass

traffic and bad roads are my major concern
thank you

Are you in ibese already?

You can take the sango Otta road, if you are moving that way , from oshodi to iyana ipaja to sango ota to ifo to papa to ilaro to ibese to dangote cement.

From berger to sagamu to abeokuta to papa to ilaro to ibese to dangote cement. Lemme know when you are around.

Journey mercy
Re: Anybody Here That Transverse To The Dangote Ibese Plant? I Need Help by nurey(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Bank450:

Are you in ibese already?

You can take the sango Otta road, if you are moving that way , from oshodi to iyana ipaja to sango ota to ifo to papa to ilaro to ibese to dangote cement.

From berger to sagamu to abeokuta to papa to ilaro to ibese to dangote cement. Lemme know when you are around.

Journey mercy

Thanks boss. I did the journey on Saturday and i came back same day. In fact there are many roads to that route, but only accessible by trailers, even a hilux or tundra is a no no on them.

Went through your first route

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Golf 3 And Golf 4 2000 Model Manual Transmission Foreign Used / This Wheel Can Survive All The Potholes In Nigeria / Common Car Problems Every Driver Should Know About In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.