Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? (35404 Views)

Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th / Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. / I Just Received Npower Alert(kaduna state) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by DrTims(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Lolz. Were in kd do u reside??
advocatebaba:
DR TIMS, i always come accross d username... lol... i pray we smile soon coz eyes don red. I REP KD TOO
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by shankie: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
realoscar84:
politicians in Niger state are replacing successful applicants ooooo. Federal govt should be aware. Npower niger officials are the most incompetent n fraudulent people I've ever encountered in my life. 90% of npower niger haven't seen their December stipend let alone January's. Npower participants are meant to serve in their area of residence but here in niger they are posting people to interior god forsaken hamlets so as to frustrate you to pave way for their crude, semi illiterates brothers to replace you. Imagine how can u post somebody from suleja to kontagora? Citing an area of needs bullshit? How do I survive in strange place with 30k? Transport, accommodation, feedings and other stuffs. They should just take the shit n shove it up their ass. My unemploymen situation isn't that pathetic.

Brother are u serious from suleja to kontangora? I can't just stop laughing, this is the highest of stupidity in Niger state,

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Aladdin1(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2017
Npower payment of monthly stipend is loopsided,staggered,haphazard and full of panic and anxiety as you would almost develope high B.b because of expecting alert. Since npower have a comprehensive list of all verified sucessful npower volunteers then Why cant npower payment of stipend be uniform and orderly done through online transfer or done the way they pay nysc corpers and federal staff.? Is it a must that we must suffer,borrow and stress b4 we would be paid every month? Here in Edo state i have not seen alert 4 january,some of my colleagues are yet to be paid 4 december talkmuch of january. Npower is not living up to expectation and the handlers should pls. Put and do things right becos we can not continue like this. Haba!!! So much heartache over payment.it almost like one would need to consult an oracle b4 knowing when u would receive npower alert.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by advocatebaba(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
DrTims:
Lolz. Were in kd do u reside??
KD SOUTH... KAKURI ND U
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by linkpius24: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
The federal govt has promised to start the payment of january stipend today.pls has anyone received alert? Pls comment.
No alert yet in Benue state
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Elbowroom: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
imam07:
Npower scheme is already failed apc program if the alert doesn't enter today.
Even if it enter what is the assurance that they will not owe us money in the coming months.
Apc with lies.

Ole then why did you applied for it since you never believed in there government..

You a typical example of a rat eating and defecating where it feeds
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by DrTims(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Am at my aunty's place in Trikania....
advocatebaba:
KD SOUTH... KAKURI ND U
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by jbjustice(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jos, we still dey wait
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by imam07: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Elbowroom:

Ole then why did you applied for it since you never believed in there government..

You a typical example of a rat eating and defecating where it feeds
Stupid antagonist.
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by askjohnprosper: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
no payment in Rivers state. The worst is that the posting in Rivers state is bad. They did not post us in our Local Government of residence as approved by federal Government, we were posted to different local government were you will spend between #1500 to #2000 to go. is this not wickedness? For me, 4 times I went I spend #6000. Please is they any Rivers state participant here?. admin and lalastika take note and bring to front page
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Timika: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Imo State, no alert.
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Shittuakeem(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lagos nothing Dec & January
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Halo22: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
N-power ko N-power ni........Sure p go get hope pass that one. useless govt
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Bodeson025(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
they called us to submit copy of our credentials for deployment
though am yet to get dec/jan alert.
still hooooopiiiiiinnnnngggggg
sabon-gari local govt, kaduna state. zaria
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by DIYlady01: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
DrTims:
December recieved. No January alert here from kaduna yet

You finally recieved December Stipend! LOL. Not seen December yet!
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by advocatebaba(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
DrTims:
Am at my aunty's place in Trikania....
NAT TOO FAR 4RM MA SYD... WE FIT STILL HOOK UP O BRO... AT LEAST ROUND TABLE IS ALLOWED.
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by DrTims(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Yea i did babe. I recieved it on the 9th of January, early in the morning. Which of the local govt were u selected under.
DIYlady01:

You finally recieved December Stipend! LOL. Not seen December yet!
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by blessedbyGod(f): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2017
askjohnprosper:
no payment in Rivers state. The worst is that the posting in Rivers state is bad. They did not post us in our Local Government of residence as approved by federal Government, we were posted to different local government were you will spend between #1500 to #2000 to go. is this not wickedness? For me, 4 times I went I spend #6000. Please is they any Rivers state participant here?. admin and lalastika take note and bring
to front page
.The posting is very bad,I was posted to Emuoha and I spend #1600 going there from Port Harcourt
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by DIYlady01: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2017
DrTims:
Yea i did babe. I recieved it on the 9th of January, early in the morning. Which of the local govt were u selected under.

Abaji.
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
@OP
I can boldly confirm that not all LGA of all the paid state as claim has been paid, take for example, Okene LGA, among others in Kogi state, were totally exempted, even not all people in each LGA has been paid...
N-POWER must be Just, please make this real and dont do pilot payment or selective payment, you cant deceive the public, we have the media, it will expose you!

Thanks...
ADD ME TO ANY FUNCTIONING N-POWER GROUP TO FEED YOU WITH VALUABLE INFOs

+2348064781926

And unfortunately, nobody to address anybody giving room to unfounded rumours everywhere.

Npower is almost dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by BlissfulJeff(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Federal govt what is happening,we need our december and january stipend.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by funshyboi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adeooo:

We never see alert here in Oyo ooo
I see you demola, Funsho from Katsina

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by famology(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
I think d problem is funding.
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Yksoul(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
THE PAYMENT PROBLEM IS FUNDING AND BVN OR ACCOUNT NUMBER ERROR. GO BACK AND CHECK WHETHER U FILLED IN THE RIGHT DIGITS,
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by MajorGomwalk(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Aladdin1:
Npower payment of monthly stipend is loopsided,staggered,haphazard and full of panic and anxiety as you would almost develope high B.b because of expecting alert. Since npower have a comprehensive list of all verified sucessful npower volunteers then Why cant npower payment of stipend be uniform and orderly done through online transfer or done the way they pay nysc corpers and federal staff.? Is it a must that we must suffer,borrow and stress b4 we would be paid every month? Here in Edo state i have not seen alert 4 january,some of my colleagues are yet to be paid 4 december talkmuch of january. Npower is not living up to expectation and the handlers should pls. Put and do things right becos we can not continue like this. Haba!!! So much heartache over payment.it almost like one would need to consult an oracle b4 knowing when u would receive npower alert.
My guy abeg which local govt u dey for Edo?
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by AUTA2222: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pls..... January stipend update I represent Kano city nothing for now
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Elbowroom: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
imam07:
Stupid antagonist.

Hypocrite
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by DrTims(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
N Power. Nothing yet about stipend... These people are completely un organised!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
we need to match all the way to abuja.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by Gkemz: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
This npower of a thing is a total scam by APC. Up till now, no state has received January stipend while some haven't received even for December and it's getting to the third week of the month. Despite the fact that many of these participants have long resumed work with hope that the stipend will be rolling in soon. The youths, who are the future leaders of this great country is neglected by our greedy power drunk politicians.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by DrTims(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2017
The month of february is almost at the middle yet no january stipend and some are yet to see December stipend. Smh. Hmmm
Re: Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2017
pls all those from Edo state are expected to meet at urokpota hall today by 9am for a mass protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.