Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears (30732 Views)

Sorrow As Gallant Mopol Who Survived Many Battles, Dies Suddenly. Photos / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Choiszman(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:
How i wish my sister can survive hers.
God will see her through ijn
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by JESUnifemi4eva: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb post=5360870u1:

She will survive by GOD'S grace.Amen
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by princefunmmy(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2017
francotunsco:
Pathetic really, but, the baby will after couples of years coming...
That's if he's a male, the babe boobs go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Dinobi77: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2017
God is good, hoping in Him that my sister survives hers also. She had one of her breast removed last Dec.
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Mikylopez(f): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:
she will
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by ChiSun27(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2017
Just lost my Mum's senior sister to breast cancer last Sunday...its a pity this disease took her away after all the money spent.

I don't wish any lady this Egyptian disease.
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by EsteriAyaba: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:
She & everyone going through this will all survive it by His grace, Amen.
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:

I believe she surely will and you'll come back to like this post after she had survived it
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
chai!! Congrats to her cancer is evil menhhhh!! Them just commot the 2 side mirrors and some of us cannot drive car without side mirror angry angry

Great driver!
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by uniqueogo(f): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mouthgag:
angry This nonsense should stop!
We must everything about ladies be show-off
Why should nonesense baby bump pictures be trending
e pain am lol if u think its easy go and get pregnant.... mtchew
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Depe(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:
it is well wit her in Jesus name
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Rickiedee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
CaptainBomb:
prayers my friend + faith will do it
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
I really Thank God for her Life, some people died of this sickness May GOD protect us from all diseases IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Mouthgag: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
uniqueogo:

e pain am lol
if u think its easy go and get pregnant.... mtchew
I'll impregnate you o angry
Re: Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears by Titanik: 8:16am On May 08, 2017
Newly discovered Herbal Remedy for Prostate and Breast Cancer. Pls it's no joke and it's working very fast. Call 08092427991

(1) (2) (Reply)

653 New COVID-19 Cases, 305 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 18 - (2755 Tested) / Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction? / Dr Emeka Okorocha & Ikenna Ihim Tackle The Challenges Of Minorities In Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.