Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Thank You Naira Lander .. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thank You Naira Lander .. (636 Views)

Richard & John Lander; Explorers Who Prove The Niger Rivers Flows In The Bight O / Please Any Naira Lander In Lisbon, Portugal? / Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Naira Lander .. by LordGabby1: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
I just want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to all naira landers for your Daily contributions, people read alot on here and I've been fortunate to be one of those people that read and follow the steps.. I made it to the USA .. Thank You all.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Naira Lander .. by otosa(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
OK! Thanks God.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Naira Lander .. by donolatunji(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
May You Stay In Peace And Ahieve Great Heights,amen.
Re: Thank You Naira Lander .. by vickertony(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
congratulations brosmiley so what part of usa?

(1) (Reply)

Kenamen20: and your sister US Citizen Widow / Widower And Their Children Rights / Accident In Delta State.2 Keke Drivers Collide & Sommersault(photos) / Kenya's $3.2 Billion Train Project Beats Nigeria's $12 Billion Train Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.