Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Fellow Brothers Please Help Me For My American Fiancé Finding Our Nigeria Vis - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Fellow Brothers Please Help Me For My American Fiancé Finding Our Nigeria Vis (661 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / Lagos VIS Now Use Street Cameras To Capture Cars With Invalid Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Brothers Please Help Me For My American Fiancé Finding Our Nigeria Vis by Morenikeji090(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2017
My fellow brothers please help me my fiancé is trying to apply for Nigeria visitor visa she apply for her American in July and collect in August she is american citizen but when she is trying to apply for Nigeria visitor visa she found it so difficult coz when she filling the visa there was a page either page 4 or 5 page when filling so when she got to the page they will ask her for 50 characters when she put it in the page won't take the 50 characters she got on her American passport the page will take her back to page she has already fill before like page 2, it hurts meanwhile she got the 50 characters on her passport please my question is hope is not our Nigeria visitor visa page having that problem or its from her passport that error is coming. I need reply so soon.Thanks brothers
Re: My Fellow Brothers Please Help Me For My American Fiancé Finding Our Nigeria Vis by Collins4u1(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Since it's over the internet wht not try it from your end,, let her try another browser too
Re: My Fellow Brothers Please Help Me For My American Fiancé Finding Our Nigeria Vis by Morenikeji090(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
She used google chrome again same thing happen she first used internet explore please which another browser can she use again brother

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lady Grateful After Escaping Death In Auto Crash (photos) / Help Needed On Location Of Destination,lagos / Can An HND Holder With Lower Credit Study In USA And CANADA??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.