Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) (98677 Views)

Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=gabazin080 post=53601596]hit like if u dont find those boobies attractive[/quote

yeye ur jealousy no reach 5naira.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
gbagaun avcording to small doctor.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Please how do i get to North Legon from Portharcourt Chai!! Just kill me!!!! Kill me ooo!!!!
my broda, no b small thing, c as d tip just point out like say she put groundnut

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Nature8(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Kai! The last pics wanna make me...

Lol..
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Mikylopez:
they don't look attractive

I'll be the judge of that. Go and warm the bench a little and let me carry out the judgment. tongue
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2017
yarimo:
those BOOBS must be very soft, chai see nipple . Meanwhile acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here. Thank you grin

Is the chairman in the other room?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by MidolsStudent(m): 12:23am On Feb 11, 2017
yarimo:
those BOOBS must be very soft, chai see nipple . Meanwhile acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here. Thank you grin
I no talk am?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by excomarow(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Kai! The last pics wanna make me...

Chaiiii! MAYE AKA

ABOKIS must like this
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by hay123: 12:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Her bobby is cool i like them. Let her contact me.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Babaevans1(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2017
She is not a ghanian

Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Babaevans1(m): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2017
She is not a Ghanian, She is from delta state.I k now her

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by fredoooooo: 12:50am On Feb 11, 2017
happney65:
So Tunde Ednut is now Known as a Comedian and not a Musician?Isoriat.. grin grin

The Boobs can confuse anything tongue
I even think He's an actor sef grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Yeeeepaaa!!! My joystick quickly shifted position looking at those bosoms cool

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Bhuldoxxa(m): 1:14am On Feb 11, 2017
My neighbour's b**bs big pass this one above and na ashoke she use do bra. Her name is Bukky because I dey book her.... She is from south West.

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by MrRationaL(m): 1:18am On Feb 11, 2017
menwongo:
Some Brest Na apple Brest, some Brest Na bottle Brest.
My brother which one you choose oooooo; apple Brest Na standing fan,
bottle Brest Na pillow
The two no the do the work!!!
I hear you
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Is the chairman in the other room?
grin grin cheesy
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2017
MidolsStudent:
I no talk am?
grin grin wink
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2017
another social media war
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 1:43am On Feb 11, 2017
Goahead:
Even the biggest watermelon in the market is still a learner cheesy
bro but I don't tink we can compare this wit cossy boobs
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by mentor40(m): 2:34am On Feb 11, 2017
She need breast surgery simple , this type of breast can kill little baby by mistake In the night
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Omo see mamries, see ninple as e erect...thirsty dey catch me oo shocked
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:13am On Feb 11, 2017
The blogger who posted this with such headline is just a bagger! How does the heading relate with this useless nonsense? Na news be dis!
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 11, 2017
menwongo:
If you like this Ghanaian boobbi click share.
If you like this confidence boobbi in this picture click like.
I like boonbis unless they flat like slinpas tongue
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Codes151:
The blogger who posted this with such headline is just a bagger! How does the heading relate with this useless nonsense? Na news be dis!
My My pinis thinks it's news cos it's at attention right now and nodding at the headlines

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:21am On Feb 11, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
My My pinis thinks it's news cos it's at attention right now and nodding at the headlines
orrrr sorrryy! U see Vaseline?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 4:31am On Feb 11, 2017
She is a typical illiterate who doesn't know that the bigger the breast the better bra it needs to prevent early sagging.

Her breast is big and needs a bra badly now that's she still young.

Going san bra looks sexy to men but not good for her health.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 11, 2017
undecidedits doesn't look good
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Tunde ednut to be featured on night of a thousand laugh 2017 lol as for those bobi chai oh lawd I can't take it anymore
Re: Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:36am On Feb 11, 2017
And to think of it, one will find out that beside her boobs which is her selling point, she won't have anything upstairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 / Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.