Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) (49549 Views)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
In BISOLA VOICE #BBN ELOOOO
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by okanlawon94(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sandydayziz:
This country's got a long way to go!
Thouqht they said shortcut is allow
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by okanlawon94(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bekimbo:
Nothing person no go see for this Zoo called nigeria,I stand with Nigeria!!! What figure of speach is this
Metamorphorsis my brova cheesy
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Dajugba: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
the recession caused sugar ant to bite me today, I was amaze... well who do you think caused it?
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by kings09(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
The baby is ipob
madridguy:
NOTED.

1 Like

Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Priceless2802(f): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
awwww the baby is cute winkawwww the baby is cute
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmmm, God help us. Nt surprised, pad don add money too nw. Wat a cute baby by the way.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hiploko:
sarki ,dropshit,madridguy,coolfreeday,vedaxcool and other religious supporters will come and tell us how it is economical to use leather,nylon or grass to replace pampers as pampers isnt grow naija.

lol

PMB, increasing the stupidity level of his supporters every 2nd.

Can sombori shout 'SAI BABA' cheesy

You are on point my good brother....these smiling sufferers you mentioned will .....take years to regain their sanity.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by folahann(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
...and someone kept $9.6million cash in his house.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 12:42am On Feb 11, 2017
common pampas can not be made in Nigeria nawa o
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by hay123: 12:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Use leaves clean this baby yansh
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by joey150(m): 1:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Mikylopez:
really dz recession isn't funny anymore i never imagined i could ever be calculative when spending... lolz every thing is now double d old price. na wa na real wa

Nawa o!
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Flamme: 1:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Sorry to say but nigerians are just so petty and childish,we just complain on social media ,no courage to take the bull by its horns and fight injustice,the situation is so bad that we are not even sure of the next meal,no hope,we still going to churches that are on every street instead of factories and intellectual learning centres,everybody is just fighting for survival not having no empathy for their neigbours,its just hopeless.the problems are overwelming to say the least.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 11, 2017
Aftermath of demonic CHAINge!

Buhari must be really proud of his d.umb self now!
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by bignero: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2017
Onukube1:

Lol you funny dude.. grin

Ur super cute kiss
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Adminisher: 3:50am On Feb 11, 2017
This little baby can help the economy by just shitting a little less. She will shit a little less if she stops taking milk a little less. She will stop taking milk a little less if she stops wasting calories a little less. She will stop wasting calories a little less if she stops crying a little less. She will stop crying a little less if NEPA will stop taking light a little less.

1 Like

Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 11, 2017
grinuhn ha ha
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by oluajana(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Bekimbo:
Nothing person no go see for this Zoo called nigeria,I stand with Nigeria!!! What figure of speach is this

Figure of speach? Nothing person no go see for this nairaland. Abeg do the needful.
It is figure of speech .
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by MARKone(m): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2017
PublicAssurance:
why do u need pampers?.....cant u use the old school baby Napkin and wash it? I can't stand with this one o...i sit with it.

If they tell u to come and wash it now, you go do face like the s#it wey dey inside the Napkin.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Lols seems the recession hasn't reached your side.. See as you fine like 50 people chaii..

Where the fine? I done find am tire but I no see am..

1 Like

Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2017
Sai Baba is working hard. Let support him with prayer.

Oyind17:
Tell your oga to do something
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by hman4real(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2017
amokeme:
Awwwwww cute baby...

You look lovely..
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by obontami: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Hateu2 look how cute that lil precious is. You know she could be our baby but your shakara ehn........

Ok sha OOoooooooo
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Spicylate(f): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Perhaps you enjoying laughing,please reserve some till when you see i and Spicylate pre-wedding pictures trending
So why would our pre wedding pics be funny naw?
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Spicylate(f): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Welcome dear.. Can i send you a mail if you don't mind?
Aiit
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Perhaps you enjoying laughing,please reserve some till when you see i and Spicylate pre-wedding pictures trending

Your hustling legendary. May the odds be in your favour.
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:14am On Feb 11, 2017
sai baba we are enjoying the famine oooooo.... that babe must be afonjalet
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba is working hard. Let support him with prayer.

No way, can't pray for him
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Masterclass32: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy Funny Pic. More like Sitting with Nigeria.

cheesy cheesy
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by 41lady(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2017
lanre377:
Na to go back to nappy remain so
That's the only plan B
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2017
lol.... Omo no time ooo
Re: This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2017
oluajana:

Figure of speach? Nothing person no go see for this nairaland. Abeg do the needful.
It is figure of speeck .

lolzz ,who was your english teacher?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid / No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.