Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (50355 Views)

Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by hammmedb: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
They won't promote this now o its one mofemojashe boys they will promote,I think we should all wake up and promote the right thing.we have lots of talented people in this country but we are Underutilizing them.

Enough said
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by piagetskinner(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
laribari:

Aren't you supposed to be a babe? grin
No mind the guy
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by DonCortino: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy

But u were happy when ur army were killing his brothers. [color=][/color] grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by ddeola: 3:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Ol boy ! Naija dey waste talent o... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by feldido(m): 5:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Anasko:
Oxygen? are you serious!!!

Of course oxygen... What else makes a fire if not oxygen, fuel and heat?

Charcoal =fuel
Blower= oxygen
Matches to light =heat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by freeukline: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2017
wink splendid !
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Ibro2005: 5:40am On Feb 13, 2017
But the battery is coaster than Kero now.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by awa(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2017
These igbo boys can do much for this nation if equipped with right support.
Instead of Buhari talking rubbish about IPOB boys he should look for a way to harness their potentials
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by kernel501: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy

Paid troll, what makes him Nigerian before Onitsha? If is crime you will be the first to mention his state of origin.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by ABUBAKARS(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2017
The tea man in north uses this, it is not new invention. However thumb up for the bobo
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by xty50(f): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2017
My elder sis has dis one now,for like two years now n she bought it from zaria here.this innovation has been in market.mayb dis boy just did his own version but its all d same thing.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by DanielGb(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez
You are lazy.
Try Art. Its cool.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by DanielGb(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Mikylopez(f): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
DanielGb:
Mikylopez You are lazy. Try Art. Its cool.
what makes you think ur opinion matters?
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by DanielGb(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
what makes you think ur opinion matters?
I discover it. accept it with joy. stop been stubborn.
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Beetee1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
chriskosherbal:
We have men of great minds in this country sha...
your statement is embarrassing bro, u jump fence out of school when u r ask to go to study how much more for you to update urself on inventions. for your info... I have seen been used in the northern part of the country as far back as 2002. biafran are copy cat!!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Mikylopez(f): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
DanielGb:
I discover it. accept it with joy. stop been stubborn.
u are really crazy...... Don't get me pissed really u don't even know what dz is about. shii i can't even believe I'm replying you

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by DanielGb(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
u are really crazy...... Don't get me pissed really u don't even know what dz is about. shii i can't even believe I'm replying you

Smiling* Now you are hurting yourself. The truth is confirmed and you hate it.
I meant peace but you have just declare war.

same to you (all you wish me).
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Mikylopez(f): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
DanielGb:

Smiling* Now you are hurting yourself. The truth is confirmed and you hate it.
I meant peace but you have just declare war.

same to you (all you wish me).
dont be to quick to give out opinions u don't even know me and if u can read you will see basically i accepted my mistake .....buh u didn't u just jumped into conclusion ..ion wish you ntin
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by DanielGb(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
dont be to quick to give out opinions u don't even know me and if u can read you will see basically i accepted my mistake .....buh u didn't u just jumped into conclusion ..ion wish you ntin

Accepted Mistake (Good).
Did i Jumped into conclusion (I don't know).
You wish me nothing (That's unacceptable. Wish me the sweetest things)
I don't know you (Yes). Who are you? Why did you choose the name Mikylopez ?
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by OBAJESU: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
He did not manufacture them himself.......See if this is not the same thing!

posted back in 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2750052/stove-uses-battery-spotted-aba/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Whale killed in a community in Delta State (photos) / Wildlife Photographer Wakes Up From A Nap Under A Tree With A Sleeping Cheetah / Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.