Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) (15930 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
wizsolzy:
hmmmmm. wat is will I say now hmmmmm OK dasilver20 I saw in my profile dat u were following me so I gat to check u up Nd found out u gat a story so I said let me read up..but let me say thank u...let me go Nd d story now....

OK let me invite my goons. I don't know if they r here Sha..
ikombe , rachealfst , Toshiba49ja,commelyjummy, johnown1.. jagugu....come Nd see one story..I know say e go sweet...
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by ikombe: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
wizsolzy:
hmmmmm. wat is will I say now hmmmmm OK dasilver20 I saw in my profile dat u were following me so I gat to check u up Nd found out u gat a story so I said let me read up..but let me say thank u...let me go Nd d story now....

ikombe , rachealfst , Toshiba49ja,commelyjummy, johnown1.. jagugu....come Nd see one story..I know say e go sweet...
Goons don show grin

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 3:47am On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
Goons don show grin

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 4:11am On Feb 21, 2017
bibijay123:
Good job, you should paragraph the write up and try as much as possible not to use short hand. The way you change characters is so swift, let one character be done before the other starts talking...it makes the story a lil confusing. Following, my ppl tori don land o

Cc
Jaguguli88
Colin
Veekid
Smilethatchatm
Lankyannie
Tunjilomo
Ladyverere
Mhiz

so aunty bibijay123 u r here? n u did not tell me..oya bia commot for my sit

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
wizsolzy:

Thanks bro wink

I don show grin

1 Share

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Thanks bro wink
I don show grin

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by bibijay123(f): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
wizsolzy:

so aunty bibijay123 u r here? n u did not tell me..oya bia commot for my sit

Lol abeg o angry

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol abeg o angry
oya give me one Goldberg Nd barbeque

1 Like

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
wizsolzy:

ikombe , rachealfst , Toshiba49ja,commelyjummy, johnsown1.. jagugu....come Nd see one story..I know say e go sweet...
Thanks my Guy for the invite. But the spelling is single m. U have forgotten Mummy chumzypinky ooo.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
comelyJummy:

Thanks my Guy for the invite. But the spelling is single m. U have forgotten Mummy chumzypinky ooo.
Let me personaly invite her mama chumzypinky welcome to this thread
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
comelyJummy:

hmmmmm d spelling is one m.... dats wat u get wen u hv a professor as a friend... anyways tnx yare. I did not want to invite mummy chumzypinky becus if she comes here now she will not update her story anymore. Nd she will be complaining of my many chatting Nd pix....I don't know y mothers r always like dat... mummy chumzypinky oya come Nd see one story like dat dat one beautiful sister is writing

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Johnsown1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
wizsolzy:

ikombe , rachealfst , Toshiba49ja,commelyjummy, johnsown1.. jagugu....come Nd see one story..I know say e go sweet...

Watching in 3D
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by ikombe: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
wizsolzy:

hmmmmm d spelling is one m.... dats wat u get wen u hv a professor as a friend... anyways tnx yare. I did not want to invite mummy chumzypinky becus if she comes here now she will not update her story anymore. Nd she will be complaining of my many chatting Nd pix....I don't know y mothers r always like dat... mummy chumzypinky oya come Nd see one story like dat dat one beautiful sister is writing
Her wahala too much gan

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
Her wahala too much gan
ah jux tire Bros

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
MAMA P:my husband has opened a provision store for me against my wish what was the use of my certificate if he wouldnt allow me to use it hmmn men and their antics sha i knew he had some thing up his sleeves.i had known fred(papa p)since when i was a teenager i used to admire him because he was the first son of a high ranking police office and they lived in the city,so whenever his family visited the village for christmas the village children would crowd around them just to have a glimpse of the city chindren,i never went near them but instead sit at a corner and keep wishing i lived in the city and had a wonderful family since i was a product of a failed marriage that my resolve to make my marriage work stronger
MAMA P:my husband has opened a provision store for me against my wish what was the use of my certificate if he wouldnt allow me to use it hmmn men and their antics sha i knew he had some thing up his sleeves.i had known fred(papa p)since when i was a teenager i used to admire him because he was the first son of a high ranking police office and they lived in the city,so whenever his family visited the village for christmas the village children would crowd around them just to have a glimpse of the city chindren,i never went near them but instead sit at a corner and keep wishing i lived in the city and had a wonderful family since i was a product of a failed marriage that my resolve to make my marriage work stronger
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
MAMA P:my husband has opened a provision store for me against my wish what was the use of my certificate if he wouldnt allow me to use it hmmn men and their antics sha i knew he had some thing up his sleeves.i had known fred(papa p)since when i was a teenager i used to admire him because he was the first son of a high ranking police office and they lived in the city,so whenever his family visited the village for christmas the village children would crowd around them just to have a glimpse of the city children,i never went near them but would sit at a corner and keep wishing i lived in the city and had a wonderful family since i was a product of a failed marriage and that made me resolve to make my marriage work .= = = = = = BIODUN:Looking at mama p from the window i knew this woman was everything i was not she was pretty,light skined,respectful and kind and here i was busy thinking of how i could get papa p to bleep me as usual because since the arrival of mama p,fred has abandorned me
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
BIODUN:I knew i had a problem i was a sex adict i cant stay without a di*k inside me for at least a week infact for me a fu*k a day keeps the doctor away.it was that bad,it wasnt my fault but my classteacher in primary school mr bade caused it..FLASHBACK..he was my teacher in pry3 he was so fond of me that he convinced my mom to make him my lesson teacher so after school hours he would call me to his table and start lesson,he started with fingering me under the table then he graduated to regular fvcking i couldnt tell my mum because she was busy with her job as a warder and as the 2nd out of 4 children(two boys and two girls) i held no particular importance to her so i got used to it..BACK TO PRESENT..immediately fred and his coleagues moved into our compound i knew i had one free di*k to service me so i seduced him but now he seems to be forgeting his duty and i wont fail to remind him in my own way
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Comelyjummy if u were biodun what would u have done
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Obimgbo, ewawunmi,bibijay and phumielaryor dnt let dis guys keep dominating where are u guys na lets show them that what a man can do a wowan can do................ complete the rest
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2017
dasilver20:
Comelyjummy if u were biodun what would u have done
If am Biodun I will tell papa p make we jam for hotel after work now. Afterall body no be firewood.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by comelyJummy(f): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Wizsolzy ikombe,wizsolzy ikombe, wizsolzy ikombe hmmmmmm. I siddon my own for Johnsown1 leg Una two dey find me.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2017
comelyJummy:
Wizsolzy ikombe,wizsolzy ikombe, wizsolzy ikombe hmmmmmm. I siddon my own for Johnsown1 leg Una two dey find me.

oh my lawd.

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2017
comelyJummy:

If am Biodun I will tell papa p make we jam for hotel after work now. Afterall body no be firewood.

Johnsown1 come see watin comely dey talk

ur own done finish

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Johnsown1(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2017
wizsolzy:

Johnsown1 come see watin comely dey talk

u r own done finish
wetin she talk, i don show
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by ikombe: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2017
comelyJummy:
I siddon my own for Johnown1 leg Una two dey find me.

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Johnsown1(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2017
comelyJummy:

Babe am approaching
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by ikombe: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2017
comelyJummy:

Chai see person wey johnsown1 wan marry .

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by ikombe: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Johnsown1:

Babe am approaching
Why you go quote a quote that quoted my moniker

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by wizsolzy(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Johnsown1:
wetin she talk, i don show

make only u read am by urself and for urself mk e no be like say u dey do Aproko..

Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Lankyannie(f): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2017
bibijay123:
Good job, you should paragraph the write up and try as much as possible not to use short hand. The way you change characters is so swift, let one character be done before the other starts talking...it makes the story a lil confusing. Following, my ppl tori don land o

Cc
Jaguguli88
Colin
Veekid
Smilethatchatm
Lankyannie
Tunjilomo
Ladyverere
Mhiz
Present ma,abeg una stil geh reservable chair hereabeg wey d popcorn distributor,kun gimme one full corn for tastn.ride on sir.
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by Johnsown1(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
wizsolzy:

make only u read am by urself and for urself mk e no be like say u dey do Aproko..
Ok
Re: CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) by dasilver20(f): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Lankyannie:
Present ma,abeg una stil geh reservable chair hereabeg wey d popcorn distributor,kun gimme one full corn for tastn.ride on sir.
XAVIERCASMAR com serve this guy popcorn and u mozb giv am ur babe make im take chill na boby no be wood according to comelyjumy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / Death Not Today / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.