Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant (1575 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by kizsis(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
A nairalander needs help with suitable names for his bar and restaurant in Calabar. añy suggestions pls drop ur comments.
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
404 restaurant and bar

Or

Keep knacking relaxation spot
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by MasterKim: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lemme sit hear and watch funny names
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by AfonjaConehead: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
MasterKim:
yes me too.. Funny names like CertificatelessZombie.... grin grin
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by kizsis(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
haba 404? na only dogs I wan sell? hmmmmm, oga wey say keep nacking una try.
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by kizsis(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
404 restaurant and bar
Or
Keep knacking relaxation spot
pls make una suggest decent name's
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by MasterKim: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

yes me too.. Funny names like CertificatelessZombie.... grin grin
Get lost jare.
Ur brodas re chopin koboko, some re swimming in d great aba reef and some re dancing to a serpentine tune while u re here quoting nd writing rubbish upandan screaming afonja

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
kizsis:

pls make una suggest decent name's
OK. You can choose

Uh..Uh.Ah..Ah.. bar

Or

Ekaette mbok home of relaxation
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by AfonjaConehead: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
MasterKim:

Get lost jare.
Ur brodas re chopin koboko, some re swimming in d great aba reef and some re dancing to a serpentine tune while u re here quoting nd writing rubbish upandan screaming afonja

Painment o grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by AfonjaConehead: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
MasterKim:

a4onjaStores is cool na.. grin

wia is certificateless nah? Dem loc am till 2050? grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Abyima(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
All weather bar and restaurant. Or if u a re a lady, call it sissy for africa bar and restaurant. Hope this help.
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op it depends on the type of bar and restaurant. A picture of it would help us brainstorm.
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ardor or Erdor but it depends on the kind and type of bar.
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by alakara(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Goldfinger restaurant and bar.
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by kizsis(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
alakara:
Goldfinger restaurant and bar.
this ain't bad at all, this r the kind of names I wanted to see,
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Infinity Restaurant & Bar.
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by businessexploit: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol, let me start first by saying this thread is funny, I have just seen the funniest name.
Anyway, Oga you need do the maths yourself, here is an article that will help you do.

EASY STEPS TO COME UP WITH A CREATIVE BUSINESS NAME IN 5 MINUTES
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
FingerLicking Restaurant Python Dance Restaurant Pakurumo Restaurant BabyOku etc
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Akinya17: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pick a month of the year you like. Eg November Bar and Restaurant
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jon snow bar
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by anoda(m): 2:29am On Sep 18, 2017
*downtown*, do you need any graphic design work done? Contact me
ekerensima@gmail.com
my portfolio will be sent to you if intrested
Re: In Need Of Help Naming My Bar And Restaurant by kizsis(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
@Anoda I have a job for u. how do I contact u cos I sent u a mail but no reply.

(1) (Reply)

Please sponsor or partner with me / Shut-down! Gov. Ambode Sealed Off Don Climax Bonded Terminal Located In Ajegunl / Online Grocery Store In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.