Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) (1042 Views)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by princejamestech: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2017
You know that smoking is not good for you, but you still continue smoking. Nicotine in cigarettes is very dangerous for you, because it can lead to various health problems.
Problems that occur if you are a smoker are bronchitis and cough. Cigarettes are also harmful to the health of the lungs, because they can destroy them. But you do not have to worry anymore because there is a perfect solution that will save your lungs.
You will need:

^ 400 gr. garlic;

^ 2 tablespoons turmeric powder;

^ 1 l. of water;

^ 400 gr. brown sugar;

^ 1 small piece of ginger root.

Preparation:
Heat the brown sugar in a pot, add finely chopped garlic, ginger root and turmeric. Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce to low heat and cook for a few minutes. When this is done, let it cool and pour it into a glass jar, leaving it at room temperature for several hours before storing in the refrigerator.
Use:
Take 2 tablespoons of the drug every morning before breakfast and in the evening for at least 2 hours after dinner.
source http://www.naijainformat.com

Re: If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2017
correct

lalastica

you are

needed
Re: If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by Everfrank(m): 1:38am On Feb 11, 2017
So what exactly does it do, cleanse the lungs?
Re: If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by princejamestech: 1:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Everfrank:
So what exactly does it do, cleanse the lungs?
it helps cleanse the lungs
Re: If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by kabrud: 2:32am On Feb 11, 2017
But the best is simply to stop smoking, doesn't cost a dime to do that.
Re: If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Every chronic smoker I knew lived to be 95 years plus.. In fact I haven't seen anybody who actually died from smoking.. All the smokers I know live more healthy and agile life than the non smokers.

HOW COME. ..

Re: If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Eyah na buhari cause am
Re: If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by princejamestech: 3:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Kyllahmc:
Every chronic smoker I knew lived to be 95 years plus.. In fact I haven't seen anybody who actually died from smoking.. All the smokers I know live more healthy and agile life than the non smokers.

HOW COME. ..
Not everybody can have the luck...i think those people are just lucky.
Re: If You Are A Smoker This Can Save Your Lungs (or If You Have Any Lung Disease) by jerryAgbodesii: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
We have at the moment more than 100,000 kg of TURMERIC POWDER 2017 of Nigerian West African Origin at the rate of N600 ($4.99) for every 100g.

Buy pure turmeric powder at the best price (botanical name : curcuma longa).

We do nationwide and worldwide delivery.

100g..............N600 ($4.99)
500g..............N3,000 ($24.95)
1kg................N6,000 ($49.9)

Contact Goldmixx if interested +2348097491111, +2348027734033

www.goldmixx.org

(1) (Reply)

The Top Of My joystick Is Scratching me / Bleeding Is NOT Evidence Of Virginity-dr Olufunmilayo / Video Of Mallam/Aboki Soaking Mango Inside Gutter and Selling To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.